Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The fact that she moans every time she has to go to the depot to pick up her parcels and walk about 5 minutes to get there is 😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t think she’s ever gone there and not moaned about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Good luck to anyone who’s asked her to be a bridesmaid, we all know Poppy has to be the centre of attention

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Her psoriasis looks really painful and I do feel sorry for her suffering with it so badly, I do wonder if her eating and drinking habits contribute to making it worse though

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more. I was spiked, many years ago when I was 21 and the circumstances that followed that changed my life forever and I’m still dealing with it 20 years later… there is no way she was spiked. I couldn’t stand up and was unconscious. She just drank too much fucking alcohol as per usual.
She’s actually made me so fucking angry and upset for all the people that have experienced the absolute hell of having a drink spiked.
What a bitch. She’s really so self-centered and actually nasty.
Sorry. She’s boiled my piss this time.
Massive hugs to you my darling ❤
In my experience, the effects of having a drink spiked were massively different to just having 'a few too many'.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She’s….. so strange. She’s known about this appointment since February yet was in Essex like 2 days ago!!!? Why not take a holiday from work and stay down there for longer rather than travelling up and down the country!? It’s so odd 🤯 almost like she wants to be seen as busy..🧐
I would imagine the fact she only works 2 days a week would mean that her employer expects her, quite rightly, to organise her appointments on the 5 days she doesn't do any work. It's not difficult is it really ? She just continues to confirm what an immature twat she is ...

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
I had to skip through her stories,she’s as dull as dish water. What’s with all the “she” when she’s talking about herself? I’d love her to actually have a busy life, she has it so easy, she does fuck all. Poppy needs a wake up call.

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
You just know she thinks she looks exactly like that photo of Victoria. Beckham. If nothing else, it shows how gravity helps displace fat.

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
And why do we need to see these pics and read the same sermon again ? Nothing has changed with her, her body shape and size remains the same and looks the same as it did months ago, all she's done is change her pants ! ...I just don't understand what point she is trying to make ?
She will be back with a catfish post in the next few days.
Really body positive and embracing her shape, trying to look like a size 14 when she’s a 24/26.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m single with no kids and I honestly think if I wasn’t working lockdown would have sent me over the edge. I can’t cope with having nothing worthwhile to do

CalamityC

How has she still got a job.. any self respecting boss would get rid of her by now.. so unprofessional.. she’ll probably end up puking in one of the bags!
grow up poppy..get a real job and a real life.. this is painful to watch..

I’d love to know her life plan.. is this it forever? Drinking, “shagging”, and wearing that black skirt??? I’d be so ashamed/concerned if she was one of my family members.

SamKe

Maybe her hospital appointment is a follow up to her failure of weight loss surgery.

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
I think we should start a GoFundMe for a prosthetic leg for Poppy, she seems to have misplaced her second leg
No wonder she's got a bad hip if that's how she's posing all the time. I tried it - it's quite hard to stand with one leg directly in front of the other 😂

• Haha