Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliceinw0nderland

The fuck are those photos?
Bad hips?
Whos she laughing at again?
Whos taking those photos?
Whats the hand one at the end?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @Chickennuggiesforlife for the winning thread title.
I'm sorry I accidentally created the thread without finishing the title, I had to edit it to for as well.
Screenshot_20211028-115833.png

Quick recap from what I can remember.
°Poppy took her brother with her to buy canesten and he filmed the interaction with the pahaacoat, without the pharmacists consent, typical of that family.
°Poppy got a new dildo and told us all about it
°Poppy laughs when she cums.
°She missed her bus stop due to a man sitting opposite her on the bus with his legs spread out
°Two men told her the same line, that I can't remember, along the lines of her being beautiful and I forget the rest.
°Poppy and Sarah with the hair went to Glasgow mid week for a night out.
°Poppy claims to be a 22 on top 🤔
°Poppy is going back to Essex on Saturday, Edinburgh residents can breathe a sigh of relief.
°Poppy is still a smug twat!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
I'm going to get killed for this, but did Poppy actually do her job.... Did she influence people? #theskirt

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a bitch, but I don't feel sorry for him, he's a twat like his sister.

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I nearly imploded from the amount of utter cringe I felt from watching that little q&a… firstly we know it was probably her who asked if she’s split from her boyfriend lmao. secondly who the hell even mentions their vagina tingling in front of their brother? It’s just so embarrassing, the way she was talking it’s like she was trying so hard to be hilarious and it just fell flat🤣🤣🤣 I bet they’re the type of siblings to talk to each other about their wanking habits like who even does that!!! So twisted and weird

• Haha
  • Sick

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
This is like that time she said she had a month of weekends with SO many things to do, and for three of those she was sitting at home watching tv :LOL:

Her body isn’t trying to tell her that she’s run down from “saying yes to all the things”, it’s saying she needs to look after herself better - eat and drink better, get some movement in to her day, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think it says a lot about a person when they’re horrified people change their sheets once per week. By her reaction, clearly doesn’t happen even when she’s having “sex every day” like she claims. Bet she does hers every few months 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Much as it pains me to say, I love her christmas tree. Seems a bit of a waste of time though considering she spends most of her time back in Essex.

Reactions: 11

Furnessian

VIP Member
I feel that the doable Stanley woman is always so passive aggressive it’s weird
That’s the vibe I get too, like it’s all our fault we’re not buying her clothing. She was complaining about fast fashion doing her out of business but her company has not been trading long, she would have known what she was getting into in terms of competing with Asda and Primark.

As it happens, I think there is a market for good quality plus sized fashion that you pay a lot for and it lasts you years. It might not be a particularly large market, for a variety of reasons, but it’s there. However, the market for expensive, plus-sized tents must be minuscule. Who encouraged her to go all out on this?

• Heart

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Jesus she has work soon who goes on a session like
That then goes to work me maybe when I was 18/20 but Jesus Christ imagine the smell of drink

• Heart

DizDog32

Can't believe she's going to send that outfit back after her thrushy flaps have been in it 😳

• Haha
  • Sick