Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I've just seen her stories and the photos she posted and came straight over here. I'm surprised she's kept the grid photos up, not exactly flattering.
I do think she's trying to make Archie jealous, but it's not working. I imagine he's thinking what a lucky escape he's head.
I think she's going to be eternally single.

Reactions: 11

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
And having pranced about and sweated in them all, and let's not forget she has psoriasis, she will return the lot for a refund and some other poor unsuspecting person to be sent them ...it really shocks me that she sees nothing wrong with ordering all these clothes she has zero intention of keeping to wear with the sole intention of making money from the Affiliate links she adds.. it really is a something that companies like Asos need to address !
That purple outfit- having rolled about in it , had the front area stuck up her vagina and washed up in it ! Let's hope she's had the decency not to send it back !!

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
How long before another story implying she was with a man and not Hagrid?

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Notice there’s not a proper pic of the back of that dress, I’m sure there’s all kinds of back fat hanging out

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Companies like ASOS don’t care lol, they get free advertising on a wide scale, influencers influence tons of people to buy their stuff probably make them thousands with every haul!! So they love it!! It’s a way for them to boost their sales

That’s why I never click on their links because then every purchase I make after (I think for 30 days) will give them money !!

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She talks in circles (and a lot of hog wash) but I will agree with her that the dating scene in Edinburgh is not good! Especially for plus size dating, in my experience.

If she does find Archie 2.0, it’ll be interesting to see how she behaves… will it be “when you know; you know!” after 3 weeks, like it was with him 🤨 or will she be more wary…

Also that outfit picture she’s just posted on stories 😩🤣🤣 biggest catfish yet!!! She looks like a size 10! 😵💫

0906795m

Thought this would said “why do I look 67?” And that would be because you’re wearing a kaftan and a turban and look like you’re on an oap cruise
😂😂Donald Stanley ‘outfits’ are just a 4 man tent in chiffon form.

also, why is she showing off a travelling ‘outfit’ that I would not be seen dead in outside, never mind feel the need to document to my 1000’s of followers?! It is LITERALLY leggings and a hoodie!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliceinw0nderland

I mentioned it on Jess' thread that I thought she looked bigger than Poppy which shocked me, but it's hard to tell as Poppy knows her angles.
I was just looking through Jess' Instagram page and I'm surprised that Poppy has lost a bit of weight, still not a lot considering she's had wls.
View attachment 842847
The jacket kimono thing and obviously the stance helps with Poppy though. In right picture she's not doing her one foot in front of the other thing too. I'd like to see a photo where she's just standing head on, both feet next to eachother like a normal person. She stands like she's sneezed and trying not to piss herself.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
And why do we need to see these pics and read the same sermon again ? Nothing has changed with her, her body shape and size remains the same and looks the same as it did months ago, all she's done is change her pants ! ...I just don't understand what point she is trying to make ?

0906795m

I have psoriasis and i can verify that she’s doing some serious damage to her psoriasis by drinking so much as she does and the bad food she eats, flare ups are awful but she doesn’t seem to be helping herself in any form, not helping her psoriasis by her bad habits and not helping her weight loss surgery by eating pure garbage
Agreed! I have it too and it 100% flares up when I’ve been drinking lots of alcohol or eating badly. It really annoys me that she’s going looking for sympathy when it is at least in part due to her lifestyle choices!!!

Reactions: 10

Em_

VIP Member
She's the rudest person in the world. I'm not sure anyone could be ruder than her.
Screenshot_20211113-201759.png

Reactions: 10