Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
The idea of talking like that around my brother actually makes me want to curl up and die! Me and him are close but in a normal sibling, I’ve got your back sort of way. Not get on your back sort of way that it seems to be like between the two of them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She's openly said it's all about the food and they don't practice the religion..no surprises there!
I'm not Jewish but from having friends that are, it seems being Jewish is also a cultural thing as well as religious

I mean I celebrate Christmas and im not a practising Christian 😂

Chip1984

VIP Member
Ladies, I'm so ashamed to admit that I've been influenced... I caved in and bought myself THE black skirt from h&m and I love it 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

0906795m

She probably had that exact conversation in her head! Meanwhile locksmith guy was probably thinking...

" why are these married twats, in matching beenies, both sat in silence staring at my arse"

She really is just soo revolting, filming someone without their knowledge or permission for attention and then posting it online for people to pass comment on it's actually disgusting behaviour..imagine her outrage if the roles were reversed. Let's hope someone calls her out on it.
This! Why the fuck film him but also, what FUCKING MENTAL AGE ARE SHE AND HER BROTHER?! How much brain capacity/effort does it take to transport a full set of keys to your own fucking flat?! They probably have 20kg of leftovers from Essex in that massive case they had, but couldn’t remember keys?! This has massively riled me up!!!!

Jesabel

So is that her in Essex now til after Christmas or is she going back to Edinburgh and then returning to Essex...honestly what a way to exist!
She’ll be heading back to Edinburgh, to work her half a day in a satchel shop!

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I got the second link of THE skirt the 12.99 one I’m an 18 on the bottom the XL one was a tiny bit loose on the waist but the L was too small. Hope this helps. I hate myself for buying it 😂
Don’t feel bad. I’m definitely going to order it. It’s a magic skirt makes her look like a size 18 so I’ll be a 10 or a 12 in it, all for the bargain price of £12.99

• Haha

Skye green

Chatty Member
So how many guys will chat poppy up tonight?! I’m guessing at least 3. 2 of them will tell her they would worship her.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So I’m guessing from what she said that the stuff she still needs to process is the few weeks she was with Archie

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Why is it that it’s always the so called body positive influencers who are obsessed with sizing down?🤔

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
Why the fuck were they two rolling about the floor taking pictures, can you imagine them both trying to get back upright 🤢
The relationship with the brother is actually giving me the fear, its so unbelievably abnormal 😭😭😭

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Oh my god another long drawn out story in her whoops you noticed my tits nearly drop out of my dressing gown.

Get that fucker put in the wash next load you do

• Sick
  • Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
Oh god she’s got to sit on her arse, on a train, after a FULL days work.
I’m so in awe of her. She’s such an inspiration!

Spoilt little rich girl…my heart bleeds for her.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
"This green shiny poorly fitting dress is the dress of dreams " she talks absolute bollocks..
Next she'll be telling us she's wearing a size 22 ...she's such a joker 🙄