Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
So I’m not saying she owes her followers an explanation or anything but I genuinely wonder if she’s ever going to address the sheer volume of food and drink she consumes whilst apparently having had WLS. The amount is honestly unbelievable! We can’t be the only people thinking wtf!

Reactions: 10

Em_

VIP Member
What's so surprising about doing an h&m haul? They've really stepped their game up sizing wise and it's better quality that PLT and It's, etc.
I don't know why all these influencers are raving over Adele. I'm sick of hearing about her, I've not heard her new song, as I'm not going to search for it. She was the latest one to mention her and sent me over the edge.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Why would she do that though. It’s not like it’s council it’s a private let so she ( her parents) will be paying a canny amount for it. Why would someone need her flat? Plenty of places to rent if people can afford it. Much as I think it’s stupid her living in Edinburgh as she’s barely there that’s up to her if she’s happy paying train prices and commuting back and forth just so she can say she lives in Edinburgh ,bigger fool her and her parents if they’re paying for her life. Personally I dont see what enjoyment she gets from the beautiful city she literally eats and drinks in pubs and restaurants , you never see her out enjoying the lovely things and sights there. What a waste.
She comes from a very sheltered life in Essex, and had a troubled time at school etc from what she has said.. I suspect that this is her way of sticking 2 fingers up at all those people. The fact she works 2 days in a bag shop, and she only ventures off her sofa when her equally odd friends want to get drunk is besides the point! And the fact she has spent more time in Essex than Edinburgh in the last 3 years is also beside the point! 🥱🙄

It's all just a facade.

Those shoes have marks all over the white platform bit, not a good advert for that brand.
I don’t understand why she gets pr and yes I’m salty, i don’t think she does anything remarkable to get pr shes just fat and there’s nothing wrong with being fat, but she’s fat and a bad person too!

Crazymum

VIP Member
God her bleeting on about the perfume. No way did she smell over 700 in the 5 minutes she was in there 😂 oh and she likes manly smells don’t you know. But she’s saving it for special occasions like a first date. Ok poppy 😂

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
When she said her vagina gets tingly about a LOTR character I cringed so badly. I could NEVER speak those words in front of my bother. Everrrrrr!! 😬

• Sick

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
She acts like she’s in uni and it’s all new to her! You are heading towards 30 calm your tits now women!

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Why is she always sucking food out of her teeth when she comes on stories? It’s like she’s always just been eating before recording 🤢 it’s gross!

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
That catfish photo! The woman grates on me, she thinks she’s helping her followers who are probably struggling with self image, when she posts photos of her “tiny” body with her arms tucked back. She makes me sick. Like I said further up the post, I’m a size 18 and I’m trying my best to have self confidence and each day she fucking ruins it. And before anyone tells me to unfollow, I’m far to nosey 😂😂😂😂
Oh god don't let someone like her knock your confidence! She can post all the fake pics she wants pretending she's this that and the other but the real truth is she is none of that - go look at the recent pics of her in her underwear and then straighten your crown and remember who you are 👸🏻

Wasn't that Millie?😂
And the boyfriend Archie !

• Heart

Romy

VIP Member
Great recap 👏🏼
Why does she live in Edinburgh? She works at a satchel shop once in a blue moon and spends the rest of the time....spending!
Surely she could have done that down south?
Appatently scottish men are all crazy about her. Good enough reason🤣

• Haha