Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
I know it's a criticism thread but it's a bit exhausting to read pages of people criticising her for catfishing and posing to look smaller than she is - but then picking apart her body and criticising her when she posts incredibly honest pictures.

I know other plus size instahuns also love to pose pictures in their pants but Poppy really does have a lot that many of us would try to hide - her skin problems and the way her weight settles being the main ones.

like I genuinely think it's a lot braver for her to post those kind of pictures than it is for other plus insta people and it might be helpful to other people with her conditions to see someone being open about them.

as for her weight -when it comes to her stomach, if you look at people who have had WLS and started off really big that's how a lot of them look - with a big apron hanging down. The fat doesn't come off your body evenly so if you lose weight in your stomach the skin gets loose but the fat you still have drags it down to hang that way. She probably has the same issue on her back.

when it comes to her knees that's not normal and makes me wonder if she has lipadema or another condition causing her legs to be that shape.

again I have to admit I think it's really bold of her to get her legs out when there like that - even just when she's wearing tights and her traditional black skirt. I don't like my legs and I struggle wearing shorts or even skinny jeans and I'm only a size 18.

so yeah, I'm going to say I do think those pics are brave.

the catfish pics can be frustrating because I want to see how clothes look on an actual bigger person, but if I knew her camera tricks for looking like a skinny Minnie I'd use them. 👀

anyway always here to cringe at her bromance and over sharing but can't crit her for putting herself out here like this & feel a bit uncomfortable with talk about her knees and skin when both are probably medical conditions.

Okay back to talking about her vomming into the satchels at work.
Hmm. This and liking a similar comment from September ? And this one other comment and thats it with an account since 2019 ??
Hey poppy hun 👋 if this is you pops just put in your story how many men came on to you this week so far ..😘

20211111_051717.jpg

Screenshot_20211111-053155_Chrome.jpg

1) She is always catfishing, lol. Even those photos from tonight.. still not showing how big she is. She's much wider in other pics and has a massive stomach.

2) If she didn't constantly try to pretend she's smaller it wouldn't make a difference. She's a nasty person , hence so many threads on someone with a small following.

3) Whats brave about having your legs out in tights ??? Lol.

4) You just said stop picking apart her body and then used the term "skinny minnie"???! Go way outta that now 😂😂😂 caught ya there babes 💁🏻‍♀️

5) Skin is a medical condition. Therapy like UV light therapy work wonders but her being so over weight doesn't help. Her knee and extremely low stomach are cause shes morbidly obese.

Reactions: 13

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
So she went all the way back to Edinburgh to slob about in her flat with her oaf of a brother to then have to travel all the way back down 2 days later ? Her parents must be soo proud of the absolute moron of an adult they have raised.

And the..I'm sooo tired bore fest having filmed herself doing sweet f a ..

And no one wants to see you removing your makeup and chatting shite ..go to bed you absolute plank!

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think is says a lot that every time she starts a story with something like “I was just walking along the street….”, I think the next part is going to be about a bloke coming up to her and declaring his undying love or similar.

So whilst I was not over enamoured with the “Meat Hat” story, I did think it a refreshing change from an “audacity of men” stealth brag

• Haha

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Stories full of lies, portions that WLS belies. Photo edits to hide her size, but lads, we all know the true girth of those thighs

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
The magic camera is back again!
There is definitely some editing along with the angles here because even her glasses look a different shape
This is what really annoys me with her, more than any of the others, the fact that she goes on about bopo all the time, but edits her photos to this extent.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
What’s with all the “she” when she’s talking about herself?
Oh my god, this drives me nuts. Jess On The Plus Size does it too. They say it about the most random of things - “Look at my makeup, oh she’s classy today” “Look at my hair, oh she’s wild” “My mouth is sore from taking so much shite, oh she’s achy today” :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
She does sometimes mention it. When she says “I’m showing you X person’s plate because mine is much smaller” or “I only had 2 mouthfuls because WLS life” or “Ben finished most of mine” etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s hard to grasp whether she’s just lying through her teeth or has convinced herself that this behaviour is normal. The amount of money she must spend on food when she supposedly can’t eat much of it is… outrageous!
It’s not even just the food though, it’s the drink, alcoholic and non! Buying 2 starbucks for a car journey! The constant sugary shots and fizzy drinks. She can’t claim anyone is finishing those off for her
The “supposed” waste when she goes for a meal hurts my fat girl heart 🤣

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
On the left we have reality, a true snapshot of her blobby body, on the right we have carefully angled catfish post. You can see on the left how she tries to hide her huge stomach. Can’t get over how huge her belly looks especially after wls
View attachment 856083View attachment 856086
This is honestly mind blowing… this is the person who’s adamant she’s a 22 on top? Maybe if you aren’t expecting your tops to cover your belly that would be the case, which I guess she doesn’t cause she’s always got that fucking high waisted skirt on so her tops don’t need to be full length!
I also feel like she’d already tried that horrible Sainsbury’s top on before filming & uploading and it was done as a bit of a shameless oh look I can fit a size in 18… just because something goes on your body doesn’t mean it should remain there! It looked absolutely horrible and done her no favours at all! That’s never going to be off her now paired with that skater skirt eh 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
How the actual fuck does she manage to make herself look a size 14 in photos when she admitted in her stories last night she is a 22/24 on top and 26 on the bottom? And that’s by her own admission.
She's got an app on her phone that does something apparently!

She looked her size in the video earlier in that hideous pink dressing gown, and her stomach is clearly visible in those pics too so don't be fooled people!

Eyeswideopen19

I agree with everyone, she most definitely wasn’t spiked. I was 16 years ago, on a date. Things followed that thankfully I don’t remember most of, but the after effects on your body last for days and you know 💯 that it’s not just alcohol. She’s such an attention seeking twat and never thinks that things she says so blaze are actually real life triggers for some people

• Heart
  • Sad

unicornqueen81

Why does she think she. Is so much better than those football fans ?? Is rather listen to them than watch her eat for 4 hours lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Theoa

Has Scarecrow hair Sarah got a thread? I feel she’s annoying enough for one now 😂

• Haha