Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I feel so proud of her, she’s growing up and is able to make things on time at the grand age of twenty-bleeping-nine. Winning at life there Poppy hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just had my official approval for WLS, still going to be a while until I actually have it but at least from watching Poppy I know I can live on a diet of cheese and crisps afterwards 👍🏻
Congrats! Don’t let. Poppy put you off but learn from her struggles. X

Reactions: 6
Congrats! Don’t let. Poppy put you off but learn from her struggles. X
Her struggles ?! Yes been a nightmare for her stuffing her face with doughnuts, cheese, roast dinners ...downing alcohol like there's going to be a drought ! Yes she's really struggled! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really must spend her money on food and drink and nothing else. I cant imagine the amount she drops a month 😬

Reactions: 4
She must also spend a fortune on parking!! It’s not the cheapest city to park in & the transport links are so good, her arse must be lined with diamonds to constantly afford to pay for parking in town.

Reactions: 6
She must also spend a fortune on parking!! It’s not the cheapest city to park in & the transport links are so good, her arse must be lined with diamonds to constantly afford to pay for parking in town.
And let’s not forget how much petrol she needs for her trips all over the country

She could catch one of the multiple buses from outside her door which will run every few mins.
Parking in town in Edinburgh is so expensive!

Reactions: 2
Hey long time reader first time poster

I have been conflicted about posting but I feel that today she has Really annoyed me.

Very few people at 29 have the luxury of not being a morning person. The fact that she thinks it’s funny that she’s out and about before the afternoon it’s quite frankly appalling and very very Disrespectful to people who live a normal life and have job .
I mean I’m not A morning person but I still have to get up get my tit together and Earn crust wise up Poppy you silly woman

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s ALOT. Breakfast in Edinburgh is no cheaper than £20/PP.
What I've had breakfast there for like 7 quid and in spoons beside the train station !

But yeah all her clothes are PR so her money is just for food and drink and if she buys condoms for her and Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I've had breakfast there for like 7 quid and in spoons beside the train station !

But yeah all her clothes are PR so her money is just for food and drink and if she buys condoms for her and Ben
I dont think poppy would ever grace a spoons. It all has to be insta worthy pretentious places so she can create content out of or else whats the point in her leaving the house

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s ALOT. Breakfast in Edinburgh is no cheaper than £20/PP.
Are you eating with the Queen at Holyrood?? 😂😂 I checked the place she went to today and the max is around £12 but even that is steep for me, I’ll stick with a McMuffin or a Carvery fry up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you eating with the Queen at Holyrood?? 😂😂 I checked the place she went to today and the max is around £12 but even that is steep for me, I’ll stick with a McMuffin or a Carvery fry up.
£12 for a plate but that doesn’t include drinks! You can easily spend £20 on breakfast in Edinburgh. Even more so when you’re Poppy and buy surplus at every meal.

Has anyone seen the Donald Stanley stories today basically trying to guilt/shame people into buying tickets to the event with Poppy and Jesse?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the Donald Stanley stories today basically trying to guilt/shame people into buying tickets to the event with Poppy and Jesse?
Oh yes. And maybe their business wouldn’t be in trouble if they stopped gifting stuff to instagrammers who don’t even wear the clothes. And the irony saying about being up against company’s that batch sell err like in the style that Jess gets payed by for her collections. I’m baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yes. And maybe their business wouldn’t be in trouble if they stopped gifting stuff to instagrammers who don’t even wear the clothes. And the irony saying about being up against company’s that batch sell err like in the style that Jess gets payed by for her collections. I’m baffled.
Yes and didn’t she do a big advertising campaign with the same influencers that she clearly paid for but obviously never got the sales on the back of it.

Can’t beat a spoons breakfast!
Think that’s me sorted for Monday when I’m in Lpool thanks

• Heart
I've just watched it - it's hard to feel too sorry for the Donald Stanley woman. I follow a few accounts which sell handmade clothing and they're not struggling, but they don't make overpriced polyester tents - they make stuff which stands the test of time. They also don't toady up to influencers and send out lots of freebies to them. I had to laugh when she said in order to help them you could buy a voucher, after admitting she's barely keeping afloat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.