Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone PLEASE go and feed back on what size they actually are! I feel like we should get a genuine size 24 person to go and stand next to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£30 seems very steep but it is an “event” with special guests 😛. Wonder how many tickets they will sell to the general public?

£5 for the privilege of browsing their awful tents is ridiculous and unworkable. I wouldn’t go in on principle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really should focus more on the make up stuff she does, she’s not bad at that

Reactions: 5
I have been on hundreds (literally!) of nights out in Glasgow and guys just don’t chat like this… even the ones that do want to take you home. The people of Glasgow are mainly pretty funny and our banter can be quite close to the bone… we’re not the worshipping type!

Yet another chapter in the Chronicles of things that didn’t happen to Poppy.

Just say you’re gutted that it never worked out with Cam and do some bleeping work on yourself instead of trying (and failing miserably) to make him jealous. You look like a bleeping idiot.
Yeah as a Glaswegian I can’t imagine anyone doing this, unless they were from elsewhere, someone is most likely going to try and have a bit of banter or something rather than saying they worship the ground that you walk on, honestly if you’re going to make tit up make it believable 😂

Reactions: 6
can someone PLEASE go and feed back on what size they actually are! I feel like we should get a genuine size 24 person to go and stand next to them!
But it wouldn’t mean anything. Im a size 24 and I could stand next to them or anyone else a size 24 and none of us would look the same. I don’t personally get why this concept is lost on so many people (not just you).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have been on hundreds (literally!) of nights out in Glasgow and guys just don’t chat like this… even the ones that do want to take you home. The people of Glasgow are mainly pretty funny and our banter can be quite close to the bone… we’re not the worshipping type!

Yet another chapter in the Chronicles of things that didn’t happen to Poppy.

Just say you’re gutted that it never worked out with Cam and do some bleeping work on yourself instead of trying (and failing miserably) to make him jealous. You look like a bleeping idiot.
I’m sure she’s mentioned men in Edinburgh speaking like that as well, where are these men?? I’m lucky if I get a ‘fancy a bit o ma sausage hen’ these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure she’s mentioned men in Edinburgh speaking like that as well, where are these men?? I’m lucky if I get a ‘fancy a bit o ma sausage hen’ these days 😂
She has and has also claimed that in Edinburgh people approached them in a bar and told them how fun and charming they seemed 🤪😭 for Edinburgh, that is the most outrageous lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Fun and charming”? How about “annoying and desperate”.

It’s all very “look at us doing shots and having FUN” then crying in the toilets because you’re actually bleeping miserable

Reactions: 9
I thought she said she had work today? She was still doing her make-up an hour ago?

I thought she said she had work today? She was still doing her make-up an hour ago?
She must only do a few hours? Unless late opening, very strange

Also the close mishap with the dressing Gown when you know your recording yourself. That happens when it’s done on purpose oh and you won’t actually wear it correctly - is it nes. To have it off the shoulder she’s an absolute beast of a narc

• Heart
Anyone who feels the need to say this about themselves is usually a twit.
Yeah that’s so weird, that’s not something someone say about themselves, people will say that about you, but is not something ti brag about and say “ oh I’m such a good person” she had said it many times before and it sounds so fake and pretentious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.