Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gonna say that they look like my dad’s trainers, But that would be insulting my dad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No hiking photos? This a dig at the ex?
Definitely a nasty dig as Cam does a lot of hiking / walking! She's just bloody bone idle..unless there is an incentive of food or alcohol she's not interested in doing anything

...and her WLS is definitely not even a thought with her now, she doesn't even have the excuse that someone else prepared all that food for her ! Unbelievable!

Reactions: 8
I didn’t want to see food in her mouth, disgusting bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£17 *is* a lot for treatment for something that is so common amongst women, though. I assume if you get free prescriptions, you’d get this free OTC, but there must be people who suffer in silence because they can’t afford the medicine.

Having said that, I don’t want to hear Poppy, who seemingly had endless money to fritter away on absolutely duck all, moaning about how much things cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Prescriptions are free in Scotland. She’s so bleeping childish though, I doubt she’s even registered with a doctor up here.

Reactions: 7
So none of her friends seem to maintain a full time job?
You attract what you are and in Poppy’s case she’s a lazy idiot who doesn’t have any type of ambition so fills up her life with alcohol and food, so I’m not surprised that all her friends don’t have full time careers, they seem just as unserious and jobless as her

Reactions: 5
Prescriptions are free in Scotland. She’s so bleeping childish though, I doubt she’s even registered with a doctor up here.
To be fair I wouldn’t go to the dr with thrush. It’s hard enough to get an appointment for something else that you can’t just buy over the counter stuff for. Despite the free prescription service in Scotland I’d still pay for it because of that reason.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.