Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that the last couple of grid posts of the old Popster hasn’t been liked or commented on by Jess…🤔
Maybe they've fallen out. I'd be pissed off at her if I was Jess, the fact that she visited the Angel of the North where Jess lives and didn't even knock on and say Hi. It did make me wonder if their friendship was fake.

Reactions: 7
Maybe they've fallen out. I'd be pissed off at her if I was Jess, the fact that she visited the Angel of the North where Jess lives and didn't even knock on and say Hi. It did make me wonder if their friendship was fake.
I’m on the fence with this one. Jess had Covid at the time and was isolating, I think Poppy was right to stay away. However, dropping off something on the doorstep and waving from a distance would have been a nice thing for a good friend to do.

Reactions: 10
I’m on the fence with this one. Jess had Covid at the time and was isolating, I think Poppy was right to stay away. However, dropping off something on the doorstep and waving from a distance would have been a nice thing for a good friend to do.
I don't think she should have gone in her house, but she could have knocked on her door and stood back just to say hi and bye. I do think she deliberately stopped off there, she's never stopped off there before.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she couldn't find the steam iron she has up in Edinburgh. Also it'd be a bit more slick if she'd wear a bra that fit/ wasn't showing through the material.

Reactions: 6
The vomit green suit, the standard-issue industrial safety boots, the ill fitting bra, the face of someone who’s just been sedated, the bullshit caption when we all know that stairwell is the furthest that suit will travel out of her house until it’s back in a parcel bag with a return label on it… I don’t even know where to begin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The vomit green suit, the standard-issue industrial safety boots, the ill fitting bra, the face of someone who’s just been sedated, the bullshit caption when we all know that stairwell is the furthest that suit will travel out of her house until it’s back in a parcel bag with a return label on it… I don’t even know where to begin!
She looks bloody awful and looks the double of the brother in that pic!

Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE
what a look 🙄
We finally got side profile shots- thanks gor reading Poppy hun 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jess is arse licking on the millionaire shortbread co-ord from yesterday. Must still be "friends"

Reactions: 1
I have something nice to say about her, she's great at editing photos and angles. I can see how people question themselves when they see her, I've done it in the past, I couldn't understand how she looked smaller than me, when she isn't. It really annoys me that she's happy to take money off her followers via affiliate links and spouts all the 'bopo' bullshit, but doesn't believe any of it. I dislike her, she's an awful human being.
The photo below, is like looking at two different people, she has to be the biggest cat fish out there.
PhotoGrid_Plus_1633093170663.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure we all try our best to find flattering poses for photos, I know I sure do, but Poppy’s are off the bleeping scale, if I didn’t know I would have said they are two completely different people!
what really annoys me though, is that there is no bleeping chance she would wear either of those outfits outside of her piss stained stairwell! Particularly the first one, where it looks ok front on and arm strategically placed, but imagine what her belly would look like if she actually moved. She try’s to make out she’s edgy, but let’s face it H&M skater skirt, tights and a checked shirt are hardly breaking barriers fashion wise and that’s literally all she ACTUALLY wears out of the flat! And in the photos of the suit (🤢) could she be trying to copy Jayde Adams look anymore 🙄

Reactions: 16
I just feel like everything she puts on in the name of being a fAsHiOn InFlUeNcEr is so unflattering for her body shape and draws attention to her gunt which she knows and is self conscious about which is exactly why she doesn’t wear it other than to get affiliate link commission. All of it actually makes her look bigger. If she bought clothes that fit, wore underwear that wasn’t cutting her in two and looked for clothes that accentuate parts of her figure she likes and hide parts that she doesn’t she’d be a lot more confident. Poppy hun body con dresses and crop tops ain’t for you.

Reactions: 8
Oh, duck off Poppy you absolute twit!
Hi Poppy, do you know that you're a massive bleep, hope you have a lovely time at IKEA 😙
Screenshot_20211001-143251.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OF COURSE YOU HAVE THRUSH POPPY. you have horrific hot baths, have been wearing the same bikini for days on end in a hot tub, got fingered with chilli fingers and wear your snag tights when they're still wet!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I personally love road trips with my brother so we can talk about my vaginas bacterial imbalance! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.