Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To quote Poppy 'I swear I never look the same twice mate'
PhotoGrid_Plus_1632898072628.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On her own for 3/4 months???
When??
She can’t be on her own for half an hour!
Also where’s the fancy straighteners she was gifted recently?
Oh I’ll just pop out & buy a pair of £100 plus trainers on my lunch break…
Course you will Popster….🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
On her own for 3/4 months???
When??
She can’t be on her own for half an hour!
Also where’s the fancy straighteners she was gifted recently?
Oh I’ll just pop out & buy a pair of £100 plus trainers on my lunch break…
Course you will Popster….🙄🙄🙄
And they’ll be as ugly as every other pair of shoes she owns.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me that is struggling to 1, believe all her woe is me bullshit, 2, believe all her woe is me bullshit !

How is she surprised at how empty and pointless her days are when all she fills her time with is drinking eating and applying drag makeup? She works 2 days a week in a bag shop and spends the rest of her time doing nothing...only time she is remotely active is when she has someone dragging her out of her flat!

And absolutely laughable that she says she's been alone for last 3 months....boyfriend was there, she's had countless friends staying for weeks at a time and let's not forget all the many many trips to Essex! She's a clown!

Reactions: 15
It feels like her getting over the breakup is lasting longer than the relationship did!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just me that is struggling to 1, believe all her woe is me bullshit, 2, believe all her woe is me bullshit !

How is she surprised at how empty and pointless her days are when all she fills her time with is drinking eating and applying drag makeup? She works 2 days a week in a bag shop and spends the rest of her time doing nothing...only time she is remotely active is when she has someone dragging her out of her flat!

And absolutely laughable that she says she's been alone for last 3 months....boyfriend was there, she's had countless friends staying for weeks at a time and let's not forget all the many many trips to Essex! She's a clown!
I'm the same with her, I think it's all bullshit, she just says it to get sympathy.

Reactions: 10
I would love her to live a day in a regular humans life with actual problems.
You know with working 40+ hours a week, not able to afford to live off your wage, ill family members, no feckin car. No fecking petrol to get back and forth to work 😫😫 we don't all live the high life and scrounge off parents left right & centre.
I've never seen such a privileged, the world owes me everything, type of person. Shes fuckin grinding my gears lately so much.
£80 food bill last night, that's nice you can afford that on a 2 day a week wage poppy. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She is totally unrelatable. I don’t know why any brand pays her to promote anything at all. I’m only there for when all implodes and reality hits.

Reactions: 9
How have brands not caught up on the fact she doesn’t wear the clothes she posts other than for the haul posts? She never wears them out of her flat.

How have brands not caught up on the fact she doesn’t wear the clothes she posts other than for the haul posts? She never wears them out of her flat.
So true.... she literally styles stuff then wears the same 5 pieces of clothing on rotation. I mean it's getting chilli so she will be cracking out the nasa hoodie soon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shut the front door - that first pic on the grid, could she be a bigger catfish?! Literally the most catfishyist catfish of all the outfits ever. So clever with her arm placement.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd love to know how she really looks in this dress? That's been edited to tit.
Screenshot_20210930-220626.png

• Wow
What in the duck is she always laughing at?!

She needs to post a side on and back view of that. She's all "bo po" when she looks skinny.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed that the last couple of grid posts of the old Popster hasn’t been liked or commented on by Jess…🤔

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed that the last couple of grid posts of the old Popster hasn’t been liked or commented on by Jess…🤔
That's because she's fannying around at ITS again with her new ' collection!' And dancing about like a twit in her new crocs...far to important and busy to like her best mates posts!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.