Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have to turn everything into an inappropriate photo shoot no one wants to see your tits!!

Reactions: 10
Is it just me who thinks the name of her pants is funny? "Slimma" - very body positive 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Poppy's post about taking her clothes off on the beach...fair play to her braving it, but it's hardly like it was a full beach, she already said it was a secret one, no? So it's not like anyone would see anyway. And thank goodness for that. No matter what size someone is, if I'm at the beach, I'm not there to watch a naked photo shoot with two girls squealing for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was surprised to see she turned 29 when i started following her i assumed she was older than me (33) i thought she was at least 35

Reactions: 8
What does that mean?
As you age your gums can receed and so teeth look longer.! She just doesn't have nice teeth, they are all patchy and as previous poster said very long !

It’s really not a very flattering picture…maybe cause she wasn’t able to edit it to her liking!
It's shows how everything had gone south on her body ...hard to believe she's only 29 !

Reactions: 3
Crikey I'm all for don't care but those photos on the beach are awful. Just no nice

Reactions: 3
Just met a follower and it was so amazing she can’t even remember her name, really nice there Poppy

Can she not function on her own for more than a few hours? For someone who claims to be an introvert, there’s always someone else hanging about.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got a fairly well paid job but after I’ve paid my rent, my bills, my car running costs etc there is no way I could afford to go out as much as she does!

Reactions: 18
‘ ten minutes for a bus and I don’t live that life’

she needs to take the butt plug out

• Haha
Notice we were saying about she can’t even walk the length of herself and boom. All of a sudden she is walking!

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking, if she’d never told anyone she’d had WLS you’d genuinely never have guessed.

Also, £80 on a meal for 2 when one of you can supposedly hardly eat anything just seems incredibly wasteful!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was just thinking, if she’d never told anyone she’d had WLS you’d genuinely never have guessed.

Also, £80 on a meal for 2 when one of you can supposedly hardly eat anything just seems incredibly wasteful!
Hahaha ...you must be referring to Millie, because there ain't nowt wrong with Poppy's appetite! That gal can put the food away !!

WLS ( x2) what WLS!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.