Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walked past Poppy today in the city and can 100% confirm that she must have some sort of magic camera because she looks a size 14 in that insta post and easily a 26 in person.

Also her beloved Snags were doing a fantastic Nora Batty impression and it irked me on a very deep level.
What colour is her hair? I really can't tell. Did she look like a pretentious twit in real life?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many blooming Cambridge Satchels does she own?! They are so expensive and I have seen at least 4 different ones she uses… even with a staff discount, that’s a lot of spends on handbags…
Oh, and the whole “don’t worry I’m going out later and won’t be dressed like this” scream’s desperation for a certain ex to take note 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate that thing she does with her eyes when she’s trying to look sexy and alluring. She looks stoned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nora batty 😂😂

Walked past Poppy today in the city and can 100% confirm that she must have some sort of magic camera because she looks a size 14 in that insta post and easily a 26 in person.

Also her beloved Snags were doing a fantastic Nora Batty impression and it irked me on a very deep level.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, and the whole “don’t worry I’m going out later and won’t be dressed like this” scream’s desperation for a certain ex to take note 🙄
She'll probably change her top half but keep her skirt and snags on

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ah I love snags. They never move for me

Reactions: 4
Nice to see the black skirt she’s had on all day will be making an appearance tonight. She must smell like sweat and burrata.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 11
“I develop main character energy”

Sure, if the main character’s wearing a threadbare sweat soaked skirt and an over worn cow print crop top and has had to sit down half way going up the stairs because they’re significantly overweight and refuse to walk the length of themselves.

I don’t know what the purpose of those pictures are but she looks like a dick. 29 years old and having her drunk pals take pictures of drunk her in the stairwell (probably because her own flat’s a shitehole) in an outfit shes worn more times than she’s travelled to Essex this year.

She needs to get a bleeping grip of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“I develop main character energy”

Sure, if the main character’s wearing a threadbare sweat soaked skirt and an over worn cow print crop top and has had to sit down half way going up the stairs because they’re significantly overweight and refuse to walk the length of themselves.

I don’t know what the purpose of those pictures are but she looks like a dick. 29 years old and having her drunk pals take pictures of drunk her in the stairwell (probably because her own flat’s a shitehole) in an outfit shes worn more times than she’s travelled to Essex this year.

She needs to get a bleeping grip of herself.
How many times does she have to film herself chucking shots down her throat....absolutely vomit inducing!!

Reactions: 13
Why would you waste an Instax Polaroid on a selfie like that ? They're expensive enough for film...I suppose cos she got it free she doesn't really care, but I wouldn't be wasting mine on that pose she does in every other Instagram photo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.