Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she speak like a 15 year old on TikTok? Main character energy, legit who do I think I am 🤢
duck off MATE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You really should - you won't be disappointed. I don't work for them or anything, lol, but they are the best tights ever.
They are life changing tbh ! I've many pairs ...and FYI mine only go a little saggy if I wear them more than once ! I doubt the Popsters see the inside of a washing machine regularly!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If your tights fall down they don’t fit you correctly, you need an alternative size. Snags literally are a brand that make tights that fit people properly especially people of a larger size.
I’ve ordered according to the size chart but I still end up with chafing as they fall down. I’ve given up now!

Reactions: 1
I know loads of people have said this, but I’m a size 14 (big boobs/hips) and she looks smaller than me 😂 I know she isn’t. It’s madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m new to this site but i just can’t understand how she makes herself look so thin :O is mind blowing im a size 5 in jeans and she look thinner than me wtf?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she hasn’t considered joining the magic circle because I’ve never seen an (dis)illusionist like it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks awful in all her recent posts. I think she thinks she looks seductive but she just seems a bit like a car wreck.

Also wasn't her boyfriend/flatmate/brother literally claiming to drive up to Edinburgh the other day but no sign of him.

Her friends group is so random.... she looks older than them all. My pals group at her age well we were all chubby and glorious....still are 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I think none of them look fashionable... and please Poppy burn all your checked shirts

Reactions: 7
Poppy does this thing where when she's with people she'll pick up their mannerisms. I know we probably all do it to an extent, but the way she's talking and even turning her mouth down is just like that friend Nina. So annoying, she's just so fake...also she definitely only posted the side by side of the outfit reviews to show the weight difference. And yes she has lost weight, but she's also gotten better at angles and editing...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know loads of people have said this, but I’m a size 14 (big boobs/hips) and she looks smaller than me 😂 I know she isn’t. It’s madness.
I will say her angles are so good! I showed a picture of her to my boyfriend before to ask what size he thought she was and he said the same size as me (I’m a size 14) and he was so shocked when I showed him one of her unangled/unedited pics.

There is nothing wrong with being a size 24 but own the size you are, don’t edit/angle photos to make you look 5 sizes smaller. It’s just silly as it only takes one ‘bad’ pic for everyone to see you’re basically deceiving them and it makes bigger girls feel like they need to hide their size…this is coming from someone who hauled my life around when my size 26 jeans wouldn’t do up. I’m glad that was before insta as I’d have been so upset to see girls being ashamed of their size as it would’ve made me feel loads worse.

/end rant.

Reactions: 22
I will say her angles are so good! I showed a picture of her to my boyfriend before to ask what size he thought she was and he said the same size as me (I’m a size 14) and he was so shocked when I showed him one of her unangled/unedited pics.

There is nothing wrong with being a size 24 but own the size you are, don’t edit/angle photos to make you look 5 sizes smaller. It’s just silly as it only takes one ‘bad’ pic for everyone to see you’re basically deceiving them and it makes bigger girls feel like they need to hide their size…this is coming from someone who hauled my life around when my size 26 jeans wouldn’t do up. I’m glad that was before insta as I’d have been so upset to see girls being ashamed of their size as it would’ve made me feel loads worse.

/end rant.
Exactly this, you can’t claim to love your body but then hide how it actually looks at every given opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly this, you can’t claim to love your body but then hide how it actually looks at every given opportunity
And it also goes against everything the body positivity movement stands for !! The body positivity movement she claims to be a part of and of which she has cashed in on, on numerous occasions.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.