Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the way she just flings things around and out of the box so disrespectful, it's like she can't be bothered to even act interested.

Reactions: 13
I’m a perv. I love women. I’m a cheeky bastard

But ‘ strip to our undies to take a dip’ ?. No thank you please

Reactions: 2
Oh great Poppy share the fantastic secret beach to all your followers 🤣🤣🤣

Bang on the head to whoever suggested it to her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a perv. I love women. I’m a cheeky bastard

But ‘ strip to our undies to take a dip’ ?. No thank you please
Which is also the bra she had on in a hot tub then wore it the next morning because poppy doesn't own many clothes to actually be seen in public wearing
Also for someone with hip problems, she doesn't have fling her legs in the air a lot

Reactions: 17
She makes money from Instagram and works part time - that’s enough for her to live off. She probably also receives some money from bank of mum and dad which is why she clearly doesn’t need to pinch pennies 🤷🏻‍♀️

It feels like we circle back to this ~ benefits ~ debate every few weeks!
She's only 50k followers which is so low for an "influencer" can't believe she makes enough to live on with a part time job

EXACTLY!!! I knew she’d change out of those jeans.
Shook it wasn't into the black skirt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if all the quotes she’s sharing are for us (she definitely reads here) or for Archie?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.