Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second hand embarrassment I feel for her is crazy! The work, life, marriage, IVF advice needs to stop.
If I was her employer, I’d be pissed at the amount of time she spends on socials instead of doing the work I pay her for! Washing her Botox filled face with yet another ‘amazing, I’ve been using this forever’ brand of skin care. 🥱

Reactions: 6
Now she’s promoting gluten free even though she doesn’t need it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anything to get those Amazon pennies rolling in!

Reactions: 3
Now she’s promoting gluten free even though she doesn’t need it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anything to get those Amazon pennies rolling in!
Everything is ad these days! New shoes yesterday, so unrelatable. Their is a cost of living crisis going on and she is continue to buy designer clothing and accessories.

Reactions: 2
Hilarious their grams are just ad links and I guess folk want to copy their clothes, personal hygiene, exercise and interior design routine.... Seriously I can't even get my kids to eat breakfast before school and these Kardashians have time to promote their lives 24/7!!

Reactions: 1
Did you see her reply to the Q&A asking her for advice regarding buying property, she had to make sure everyone knows that her and abz can afford to buy several properties for investment if they wanted to 🙄

(which I also call bullsh*t to….if they were as wealthy as they like to make out then they wouldn’t be peddling free meat and makeup 24/7)

Yeah I saw that bit about rental properties and interest rate hikes. I guess its just entertainment laughing at them but there are gullible souls out there who mimic their lives. Honestly it's sad.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I saw that bit about rental properties and interest rate hikes. I guess its just entertainment laughing at them but there are gullible souls out there who mimic their lives. Honestly it's sad.
They could easily live off 1 salary and make it easier for them to imvest. It's do-able in some households, especially when you don't have dependents. And off course with all the affiliated links, that's another income stream.

Why does she have Birmingham and London as location on her IG profile. Birmingham on its own not good enough?!

Reactions: 2
I don't think they have as much disposable income as they like to portray, they must've taken out a huge mortgage for this house and then spent a considerable amount on the renovations. They can't afford to survive on one income just yet. Let alone invest in other properties. Could be wrong of course but that's just my gut feeling.

Reactions: 4
Does poonam know any other adjectives other than to describe everything as ‘it’s just stunning guuuyyyssss’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You guys are going to love this! So my niece recently achieved her chartered marketer qualification so was proudly showing her name and details held on the CIM website which holds all individuals details that have the valid accreditation to carry the certified status. So, I decided to have a little search…
Guess what? Poonam Walid/Mehmi doesn’t hold any chartered certifications with the CIM that she always boasts about working so hard for. Shock!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You guys are going to love this! So my niece recently achieved her chartered marketer qualification so was proudly showing her name and details held on the CIM website which holds all individuals details that have the valid accreditation to carry the certified status. So, I decided to have a little search…
Guess what? Poonam Walid/Mehmi doesn’t hold any chartered certifications with the CIM that she always boasts about working so hard for. Shock!
It could be that she has requested not to be listed in the directory 🤷🏻‍♀️

It could be that she has requested not to be listed in the directory 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did wonder this but found You can’t request not to be listed. It’s a database that confirms your chartered status. If you’re not listed, you’re not chartered.

• Wow
Dare you to ask for her certification number 😂

I don't think they have as much disposable income as they like to portray, they must've taken out a huge mortgage for this house and then spent a considerable amount on the renovations. They can't afford to survive on one income just yet. Let alone invest in other properties. Could be wrong of course but that's just my gut feeling.
They have a property each in west brom that they purchased when they were single. Not sure whether they sold for the walid mansion or its just on rent.

Have poonam and her sister always been so similar in their posting?. I feel like they’re morphing into the same online persona! Same ‘country living, same skin care, clothes, candles, journal crap, same affiliated links/codes, ads. You follow one, you follow both because they literally post the same tit! Zero originality!!
On another note, how annoying is poonams voice when she is talking to Abz?! It’s that stupid childish squeak she puts on like she’s a 5 year old and incapable of understanding what he’s saying.

• Heart
Have poonam and her sister always been so similar in their posting?. I feel like they’re morphing into the same online persona! Same ‘country living, same skin care, clothes, candles, journal crap, same affiliated links/codes, ads. You follow one, you follow both because they literally post the same tit! Zero originality!!
On another note, how annoying is poonams voice when she is talking to Abz?! It’s that stupid childish squeak she puts on like she’s a 5 year old and incapable of understanding what he’s saying.
I don’t even look at her sisters insta anymore cos it’s so boring with the perfect hair, makeup, clothes, room aesthetic etc….Poonam’s is boring on most days too but the only reason I sometimes watch that is cos of this thread lol. Ha ha, they should thank us for this thread cos at least we keep the views up so we can come back on here LOL. And yeah she always does that silly childish voice when she’s talking to Abz, trying to act all cute - whyyyy though

Completely agree....the voice!

It's so superficial, both of them are and it's become boring. I got annoyed with her smug smile as is she's better than us. She always has to go the extra mile in how she is better than us. I.e I have a gucci bag for work, when I used to travel internationally for work. 🙄 Private dining for Abz's birthday. It's not hard to book private dining, anyone can do it.

I'm so glad that I have unflollowwd, I do time to time stalk her just to make myself better that I don't have to live that pretentious life.

Tbh i thought she was just working extremely hard to get her likes and following up after her account was suspended. If you watch today's reel it's about her cleaning her perfume rack. It's nothing to do with that. Rather she is using it to advertise the 15 or so fragrances and oud she uses. A display of extravagance and just show boating. It's this sort of content that I find annoying.

Reactions: 8
Tbh i thought she was just working extremely hard to get her likes and following up after her account was suspended. If you watch today's reel it's about her cleaning her perfume rack. It's nothing to do with that. Rather she is using it to advertise the 15 or so fragrances and oud she uses. A display of extravagance and just show boating. It's this sort of content that I find annoying.
Completely agree. She decides to clean the kitchen floor and then advertise her steamer mop. They make a bbq outside and advertise the food and the actual bbq. They order a dessert van and advertise the brand. They make food and advertise where it's from (Amazon), I noticed they buy food also from ASDA....never advertised that...🤣🤣