PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6C9A69B0-71C6-436F-B88F-C421CEB09EA4.jpeg

Not shocked at all, she’s a nasty piece of work and completely arrogant beyond belief even before all this came to light.

• Wow
Reactions: 60
I may be cynical but I refuse to believe anyone grows out of such nasty spiteful opinions like that. It’s utter waffle!

Reactions: 38
Trying to remember who she has worked with over the last year or so. From a quick glance over her ig posts:

Lane7 (Manchester bowling alley)
Gousto (unsure if this was an ad or just her sharing her code)
NativeMCR (hotel stay & meal - gifted)
Morrisons wine PR
Natural cycles ad
Nespresso gifted
Zizzi PR card

Snall business owners have worked with her and gifted her stuff but I’m not sure which ones, I’d assume the ones she’s worked with are aware of the situation by now

Reactions: 10
Wow. Catching up on this thread was a trip.

Saw a viral tweet about skiing that reminded me of Polly and came here to share it, only to find the chaos. I'm legitimately shocked, thought she was a snobby tory but this tit is absolutely vile. The apology is shite and I feel ashamed to ever have supported her business and instagram career. twit.

edit: Found a tiktok saying 'remembering all the christmas customer service emails I used to do' then '💕 employees 💕'. Obvs not as bad as the other stuff on this thread but rubbed me up the wrong way, bragging about giving ur employees the jobs you don't like on social media.
💕 Boss of the year 💕

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Trying to remember who she has worked with over the last year or so. From a quick glance over her ig posts:

Lane7 (Manchester bowling alley)
Gousto (unsure if this was an ad or just her sharing her code)
NativeMCR (hotel stay & meal - gifted)
Morrisons wine PR
Natural cycles ad
Nespresso gifted
Zizzi PR card

Snall business owners have worked with her and gifted her stuff but I’m not sure which ones, I’d assume the ones she’s worked with are aware of the situation by now
Alice benham has stayed very quiet. Lost all respect for her now.

Reactions: 6
I agree because I highly highly doubt that there will be a Sighh Studio in a years time, the fall out from this will be very very costly indeed.

Gotta say, I think that you've got a great username 'Dear Reader' :]
I wish I thought the same as you, but given that her 'apology' is private, new customers aren't going to see it and be aware of the fallout. Also she has enough customers that find her through ways other than through social media, so won't be aware of any of this. Unfortunately I think she's still going to get on just fine.

Sorry if this has been said already but she’s put her “apology” in highlights but of course it’s hidden because the wording doesn’t say sorry it says “❤

Pollyanna you’re such a smarmy bleep
Who is that in your profile pic?

Reactions: 4
Can't keep up with all these people being exposed. Definitely got trust issues now. Can't believe some people can say such vile things then be given a huge platform

Reactions: 8
Amelia, her ex-employee and friend, has unfollowed her too!

Does anyone follow Jess, has she posted anything?

Reactions: 8
Amelia, her ex-employee and friend, has unfollowed her too!

Does anyone follow Jess, has she posted anything?
I don’t follow her but someone posted much earlier on that Jess removed “having fun at sighh studio” or something like that from her bio on insta so not sure if that means she has quit…

That is literally all it is. All of it. I firmly believe she sat on it hoping it would blow over today and then when it didn’t she had to face the music. It doesn’t take you all day to approach your staff about that. It should have been addressed by her early last night or this morning but she hoped it wouldn’t take off and then…it did, and now she must face the consequences. No going back imo.
To add to this, not forgetting she went and is still private, addressed it only in stories, and limited comments to limit the damage done…and still has comments limited and tags off, and expects that her public “apology” will cut it when she is clearly still being a massive coward. NO CHANCE. The way she has delayed and approached addressing it has made it all worse than it already is imo.

Someone on Twitter rightfully pointed out her denying being racist clearly shows she has no idea what a racist is/is in denial; she didn’t think she was racist then and she doesn’t think she is racist now. It’s very clear to me that she is very much the same but just knows she can’t get away with it now that her business depends on it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Also that last story is pure MANIPULATION. trying to paint herself as some distraught victim who is so disappointed in herself. “Finding it hard to process and remember” REMEMBER? Polly that’s 25 years of a bigoted upbringing you’re pretending to have forgotten. No way does she not remember posting all that, and she especially won’t have forgotten the inevitable hundreds of other bigoted conversations she willve had with her equally as bigoted family.
I feel sorry for the ex boyfriend she slandered as a narc... she has truly revealed her self as the narcissistic one.

Also the comments she made about pedophiles and rape I truly hope she never decides to have children, vile woman.

Reactions: 23
Down to 38k followers now. It’s a total cop-out putting the ‘apology’ in her story highlights with a heart emoji as the title, where she’ll probably stealthily delete it after a couple of months. It needs to be on her grid for everyone to see.

Hoping some of the other mutuals will unfollow today, don’t let us down Morgan 👀

Reactions: 15
Agree with everything you’re all saying about Polly but don’t think it’s fair to comment on her staff members at this current time… it’s only been a few hours and they might be trying to wrap their head around everything. They’re all facing losing their jobs/having to quit because their employer did something they had no idea about/had no control over. Have some empathy.
Absolutely this, they are young girls with probably no other income, and we all know polly is a bit of a narcissist so who knows what she's done or said... I don't think many people would be able to financially handle quitting their job with immediate effect a week after Christmas, especially not young girls living in the city with no back up income from a partner... they could be getting their lives sorted so they can walk away x

Reactions: 24
I think it's a real cop out only putting the apology on her personal account, surely it needs to be on the sighh account too?!

Reactions: 31
Yes!! A lot of them do this. It’s very much *rinse & repeat* with bloggers. Megan Ellaby is the queen of this - brushes everything under the carpet and labels everyone ‘trolls’ or ‘bullies’. Ladies, you made a living off the back of loyal followers like us. Own your mistakes, put your bleeping big girl pants on, learn and APOLOGISE… or get off the internet!!!
And jesrose / loftnq vinyl girl. She had loads of racist, homophobic, fat phobic tweets found not so long ago but it didn't really make any difference to her or her business.
Her and her family actually threatened to out tatters with a private investigator and it spooked people and things went quiet.

Reactions: 4
Urgh have you seen the comments on the YouTube video saying they aren’t cancelling her as it’s 10 years ago? As if that’s okay?
She started her business at the same time these disgusting and disturbing things were posted, she was old enough to know better even then. There is no excusing this tit.

It’s a whole catalogue, it’s not a ignorant blip she’s learnt from. This is someone that quite clearly has some issues she needs addressing, it’s venom, hateful and disturbing.

She needs to be cancelled. 100%.
I don’t even think that would make a difference to her personal views though, she needs therapy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.