PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculous. How can people still support her after this? If it’s because they like her designs then there are other, much better designers of stationery etc out there. I liked her designs but I’m sure as hell researching other small businesses to buy that tit from now. She’ll not get another penny from me and I hope many others follow suit.

Reactions: 17
And jesrose / loftnq vinyl girl. She had loads of racist, homophobic, fat phobic tweets found not so long ago but it didn't really make any difference to her or her business.
Her and her family actually threatened to out tatters with a private investigator and it spooked people and things went quiet.
The thing with the jesrose girl, is that I can't imagine using an independent discussion site to hold someone to account for being racist, homophobic and fatphobic upon
many other things is actually worse than being racist, homophobic and fatphobic.

As somebody said on the thread, what she threatened was quite obviously bait 🎣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I feel like when scandals happen there is no “right” thing for influencers to say. I don’t think any statement Polly could have made would’ve satisfied us and everyone she has offended.

I think the best thing she could do is step away from her personal social media and remove herself from sighh as a brand (ie not be the face of their social media)

-just to add, not supporting her in any way whatsoever, have been active on her threads for months. Just my thoughts-

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Like mother like daughter

The privilege speaks for itself when Polly’s mum is calling her daughter’s customers rats 😂
Excuse me mumsy, isn't Polly a Vile troll?

If she was found to have run such an account like this (exposing racism) then there would have obviously been less of a reaction than her actively racist one.

It seems that in some people's minds exposing people for being racist is worse than actually being racist, homophobic, classist and making light out of rape about 167 times.

Also, please don't shoot us... we're peasants not pheasants!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I wish I thought the same as you, but given that her 'apology' is private, new customers aren't going to see it and be aware of the fallout. Also she has enough customers that find her through ways other than through social media, so won't be aware of any of this. Unfortunately I think she's still going to get on just fine.

Who is that in your profile pic?
It’s Rachael Lalji, page is Luxefamily5, job is travel scam extraordinaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lurker chiming in.
Initially i was gobsmacked that she could be so stupid as to have not reviewed her tweets at some point when her follower count and shop really took off. She is chronically online and is well aware of cancel culture as she was joking about it recently, why didnt she check??
There's no way she would have read those tweets and thought they were fine to stay up, so its pure arrogance/stupidity on her part - she couldnt remember anything offensive specifically do she didnt check, which to me says it was REALLY normal to her and her circle back then (as also evidenced by the sheer bleeping volume??)
Tbh im not surprised this happened, as i was shocked that someone who moves in artsy/small business circles (generally very socially aware/woke/veggie/vegan circles) would publically post she was at the races - that seemed like a huge misstep that i wouldnt expect someone with that much exposure to internet culture and the community she was part of to make. Im not surprised she went, but i am surprised she posted about it? She's very naive in that rich girl bubble way.

Reactions: 31
If this is definitely polly's mum's account, her liked tweets are... interesting
she promotes a low carb high fat so it's not surprising she's lost a few brain cells. your brain literally needs carbs to function properly. the whole family are a bunch of dumb tory twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she promotes a low carb high fat so it's not surprising she's lost a few brain cells. your brain literally needs carbs to function properly. the whole family are a bunch of dumb tory twats.
She said she was going on a carnivore diet in the new year 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Anyone that shoots, (let alone kills animals), for fun, is a bleeping psychopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Looks like her Mum is also an anti-vaxxer based on her liked tweets

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Lurker chiming in.
Initially i was gobsmacked that she could be so stupid as to have not reviewed her tweets at some point when her follower count and shop really took off. She is chronically online and is well aware of cancel culture as she was joking about it recently, why didnt she check??
There's no way she would have read those tweets and thought they were fine to stay up, so its pure arrogance/stupidity on her part - she couldnt remember anything offensive specifically do she didnt check, which to me says it was REALLY normal to her and her circle back then (as also evidenced by the sheer bleeping volume??)
this is what I can’t stop thinking about. these horrific things she said were so NATURAL to her. she didn’t look back of her own accord and judge these comments, which she put on multiple platforms, as offensive. i just can’t get my head around it and it makes it even more evil, that not only did she have these thoughts but she so casually threw them around. and obviously her circle didn’t call her out because they probably agreed. she’s not unusual in having these feelings and it’s horrible.

Reactions: 22
Her mums account is grim. The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree! She needs to stop getting involved and replying to people, she’s making her daughter look 10X worse. Wish people would stop saying “it was 10 years ago!” As an excuse as well. She was 16/17 years old!!!! 2013 was not a time where these things were acceptable either!!!! There are HUNDREDS of tweets!!! This isn’t just an ignorant slip up, she’s a full on bigot

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.