PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree with what you're saying. 'mad' was just a simplification referring to the initial outrage people feel when a 'scandal' happens. Racism, abelism, homophobia, sexism, etc etc are obviously not transient issues, but scandals and 'hot news' don't last for long. People will remember and it will have a lasting impact, but the energy being put forward now just won't be the same a year from now, if that makes sense.
FYI, not equating/reducing e.g. racism to a scandal.
I agree because I highly highly doubt that there will be a Sighh Studio in a years time, the fall out from this will be very very costly indeed.

Gotta say, I think that you've got a great username 'Dear Reader' :]

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m glad that it’s not the air time / coverage it has. I’ve seen it swept under the carpet so many times. They ALL turn their profiles private and only apologise via stories. Then 24 hours later - there’s no sign of it ever happening. Hats off to whoever exposed her!

Reactions: 16
I'm all about forgiveness and growth but life is too short to sit around waiting for miss poll doll to prove to us she's actually a good person. There are many more small businesses with non bigot owners I would rather spend my time supporting. Why should we owe Polly any more of our precious time while she enjoys her little "bettering herself" moment, it's so indulgent!?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just to say that we're 96 posts away from our statutory post limit and if any mods see this then I don't think that we should create a new thread just yet way before we reach that mark because we have quite a flow going still

Reactions: 7
How much is she planning on donating? 1%? What a pissstake

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recall all her PR, they need to notified ASAP.
I only remember Morrison’s.

She’s a piece of crap, her apology is so so hollow and vain. Typical Tory response in throwing money as a solution. She’s an utter coward to not come forward and publicly apologise, it’s the least she owes to her customers anyway. She disgusts me and I hope her business fails sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone recall all her PR, they need to notified ASAP.
I only remember Morrison’s.

She’s a piece of crap, her apology is so so hollow and vain. Typical Tory response in throwing money as a solution. She’s an utter coward to not come forward and publicly apologise, it’s the least she owes to her customers anyway. She disgusts me and I hope her business fails sorry not sorry.
She got a Zizzi black card or something didn’t she.

Reactions: 5
Do Paperchase still sell her cards? 👀 I’m going to bed but someone should email them!

Reactions: 9
Oh that reminds me. Whale & Bird she posted about recently. Said they’re her greeting card supplier.

*publisher I mean sorry

Agree with everything you’re all saying about Polly but don’t think it’s fair to comment on her staff members at this current time… it’s only been a few hours and they might be trying to wrap their head around everything. They’re all facing losing their jobs/having to quit because their employer did something they had no idea about/had no control over. Have some empathy.

Reactions: 61
I feel like she's been gifted stuff by moodgood jewellery recently and those bin people lol which is quite fitting for trashy Polly x

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been said already but she’s put her “apology” in highlights but of course it’s hidden because the wording doesn’t say sorry it says “❤

Pollyanna you’re such a smarmy bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Somebody summed it up well on the original YouTube video with this...

"I thought it'd be like one or two tweets. Not a whole novel, it just kept getting worse."
- Sarah L

If that was the case then in all likelihood she could probably just sail it out but the amount of stuff I've seen from her has been absolutely unprecedented, not even the Elle Darby thing was as bad as this and there's no way that she can come back from this.

Reactions: 17
I agree because I highly highly doubt that there will be a Sighh Studio in a years time, the fall out from this will be very very costly indeed.

Gotta say, I think that you've got a great username 'Dear Reader' :]
Thank you! It's definitely original..just like Polly's designs ;)

• Haha
Urgh the self pitying woe is me follow-up on her Instagram story. She has no shame, she’s just gutted to have been found out so soon after chortling to her followers about being ‘cancelled 🤪’ not long ago.

Reactions: 10
Yeah and she hasn't unfollowed Polly either. It's feeling very performative when TIGC says they're appalled by her yet so far they still engage with her on their personal accounts.
To be fair charlotte has now posted these stories and unfollowed Polly. Apologies if this has been posted - I’m not fully caught up.
Just catching up on about 20 pages - absolutely disgusted at these comments and my heart goes out to anyone personally affected by her comments ❤ I’m so so sorry this kind of person has been given such a big platform and you and your experiences are so valid. To anyone affected please do take a breather from this thread - it’ll all be here to read if/when you feel ready to.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.