PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Anna defending her?
Wow, it just all comes down to money doesn’t it? What kind of comeback is that, asking how much they’ve given to hate charities! “Stick some money in the charity tin, that’ll shut them up”

I had never heard of this delight until someone mentioned her on Elle’s thread (someone else I hadn’t heard of) and now Kate Hayes (MUA, sham influencer) has had homophobic and trolling tweets recovered from her Twitter. All these bigots have ridiculously large platforms and I really hope this is the end to people falling into tit and still coming up smelling of roses.

I can’t get past people defending them though. “It was 10 years ago” “she was just a teenager” “nobody should be cancelled, they’ve changed”. Bullshit. It’s clear from Polly’s mum that what’s in the cat is in the kitten because if I had even said such disgusting, shameful, bigoted views in earshot of my mum much less repeatedly posted them online, my mum would not be sticking up for me or reaching out to someone else who has had to make a less than satisfactory apology for stuff they said years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Time for a new thread guys... I think it should be this:

Polly Vadasz #3: new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe”

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oooh who!
The smaller small biz all under like 20k but tbh those are the ones you wanna watch for they're all mates, they talk and they have a fierce customer base too. Emilyharveyart called her out, she gotta massive Patreon full of small biz followers,
coconutacha, nutmegandarlo, okay doodle called her out last night too they're above 10k but influential in their area. Then a tonne of micro biz too!

Reactions: 6
Her mum defending Polly against the 'abuse' rather than questioning how she raised her daughter in a way that allowed her to say such horrific stuff about her other daughters is the first problem

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow, it just all comes down to money doesn’t it? What kind of comeback is that, asking how much they’ve given to hate charities! “Stick some money in the charity tin, that’ll shut them up”

I had never heard of this delight until someone mentioned her on Elle’s thread (someone else I hadn’t heard of) and now Kate Hayes (MUA, sham influencer) has had homophobic and trolling tweets recovered from her Twitter. All these bigots have ridiculously large platforms and I really hope this is the end to people falling into tit and still coming up smelling of roses.

I can’t get past people defending them though. “It was 10 years ago” “she was just a teenager” “nobody should be cancelled, they’ve changed”. Bullshit. It’s clear from Polly’s mum that what’s in the cat is in the kitten because if I had even said such disgusting, shameful, bigoted views in earshot of my mum much less repeatedly posted them online, my mum would not be sticking up for me or reaching out to someone else who has had to make a less than satisfactory apology for stuff they said years ago!
Bit in bold: Clearly one of the Vadasz's pretending to be 'Anna' then...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Polly was born in May 1996 (verified on Companies House), that means she was 18 years old when she wrote this tweet.

Edited to add the second photo, the bottom tweet was written when Polly was 19 years old.
I thought this was the case, she is the same age as me, yes I would actually argue that times were different when we was at school and the use of the word 'gay' and things like that were common.. and maybe she could get away with the 'it was 10 years ago' speech if she was maybe 11 or 12 just repeating the kind of things she had heard at home or from peers and truly didn't know any better... however the reality is that her tweets and posts seem to have a been, rather than passing comments, specifically thought out racially motivated/ derogatory and hateful. In 2015 she posted that most recent tweet of ableism and 2014 the most recent racism fuelled tweet. I find it absolutely absurd that her and her mum can excuse that to the fact that it was a long time ago. She was an ADULT. A grown woman woman who knew better, but didn't care. A grown woman who knew these posts existed, yet did nothing to remove them, or build a business of inclusivity and diversity in order to show that her views have changed.

She is not sorry that she is a racist, ableist peadophilla sympathiser. She is sorry she got found out and her business is at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
in my opinion, the reason that this cant be excused saying she was young or it’s a mistake - (not that these terms are EVER excusable) - it’s literally HUNDREDS OF POSTS! and not only that, the amount of people/groups targeted is sickening, she’s gone after literally everybody with racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, fat phobia, ableism, and that’s not even starting on the comments about rape, abusing children, pedophilia, she goes fox hunting and to the races.

the amount of hatred within these posts shows that it comes naturally to her, she’s was making these comments without even considering that other normal people don’t think this way. so no, I do not believe the fact it was years ago changes her, just now she’s more careful with what she posts to hide this disgusting personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact that she has her family trying to sort out the situation and “stop the trolls” makes her weak apology completely meaningless.

Well done.

Reactions: 28
Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 11.44.03.png
IMG_4370.jpg
IMG_4369.jpg
IMG_4368.jpg

Her mates were just as bad, just a bit smarter to delete things (and em chadders is/was 100% a tory).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Also, Anti-Vaxdasz's comments about Polly on Twitter just absolutely reek of serious entitlement...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.