Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, that isn't on. Not good enough, especially when those comments would have gotten any one of us fired from our own jobs (in the real world) Fair play for trying to protect the people round her, but lets not forget her own mum targeting someone vulnerable, asking for help and framing it like her daughter was being bullied and not that she's nasty, racist, homophobic etc. "Help teenagers find themselves'? Hun, we're going to need more detail on how a notepad can do that.

Reactions: 31
Hate these inaccessible tiny text image apologies too. Just type it into the comments so everyone can read it!!

Reactions: 17
I didn't see one apology to the countless communities she offended.
Try again Polly.

Reactions: 21
CA14BB4B-670C-4909-BB26-5779FA8B3E72.png

"only extremely toxic people would create all this scandal" babe polly created her own scandal, all we did was make people aware of it! The ONLY thing I agree with polly on is that her workers shouldn't have to suffer, but again, that's on you polly, not gossip forums or Twitter. You made your own bed, now lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe she’s still making this about HER I’m gonna throw up. Nobody feels sorry for your horrendous racist teenage self

Hate these inaccessible tiny text image apologies too. Just type it into the comments so everyone can read it!!
Oh wow that is such a good points. Why hasn’t she typed it out underneath or at least a summary 🤦🏻‍♀️. I do think though what else could she say that wouldn’t be received negatively? She can’t take back the awful things she said. What ever she posts we’ll see badly as we think badly of her. She will still wants to run her business so she does need to move forward. I’m glad there is now at least something on the sighh page acknowledging it at least and not a story that disappears. It should be up to her customers to decide whether to shop with her or not knowing the situation

Reactions: 7
Anybody else think she doesn’t quite understand the GRAVITY of what she has said??? She literally used the NXXXO word multiple times, there’s no excusing that or putting that on ‘bad mental health’

Reactions: 33
This message somehow felt passive aggressive. Like not remorseful at all. I don’t even think we can call it an apology? She’s not apologised she’s just played the victim and basically called out tattle for outing her, and ‘pressuring the people around her’. She’s clearly desperate to draw a line in this now and paint herself as a tortured soul who was just attention seeking. Literally the exact excuss Shane Dawson and Jeffree star gave for their racist pasts 😭😭

Reactions: 37
I think she sees her actions as the equivalent of saying 'I'm not using that pen, that pen is gay' when you're 12 rather than them being genuine hate speech.

Reactions: 28
wish this talk of “bullies” would stop. it’s not bullying to simply screenshot things that SHE said and try to hold her accountable for it. is anyone else shocked at the amount of supportive comments?!

Reactions: 29
She’s liking all the comments on her post that outright defend her and say she shouldn’t have to apologise for something so long ago - does that sound like someone who is sorry?? My blood is boiling, if she wasn’t her own boss she would be facing consequences but it seems like she’s just going to carry on as usual from here on out.

Reactions: 31
There's so many people justifying it as 'the internet was different back then' too. I'm not sure about you guys but I never made jokes about watching crime documentaries to feel good about yourself that you're not a rape victim, and I'm close in age to Polly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing she could ever say would make me feel differently about her now. I won’t ever be able to forget the worst of what she said. If her views were a product of her society then for that exact reason, I want nothing to do with her.

i haven’t read the last few pages of the thread so my apologies if i repeat anything already said but WTF was that apology?!
if you can even call it an apology.. all i get from that is “i’m the victim in this situation” she hasn’t once mentioned what she’s apologising for which i doubt she will ever mention because her oblivious customers won’t wanna buy from her anymore. no direct apology to the people she actually hurt and like one of the comments said on the post “so many white people in the comments defending her. the apology isn’t for you to accept” why are they all excusing her when they aren’t the ones that were hurt??

and OF COURSE she had to bring her brand into it and somehow find a way she can still profit from all of this.. please tell me how your stationery is going to help teens find themselves? find themselves following a racist sure.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.