Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabbie Lindley has finally spoken but stopped short of naming Polly. She appears to have unfollowed Polly on Instagram
Right so that’s Elle Darby and her Brother covered. When she’s gonna call out Polly? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Glad to see some of the big illustrators I mentioned earlier are starting to unfollow, word is getting out I think

Reactions: 1
a message i got yesterday after speaking out (hidden name and picture for this persons privacy).

hopefully more people from her past might now have the courage to speak up!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m surprised that Polly Exposed Twitter account hasn’t picked up on Morgan’s tweets yet tbh.

Reactions: 1
Polly has been deleting Instagram posts. I saw it move down as I refreshed to see the followers go down.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
catfuI/kara (arcticharls sister) did quite a high and mighty tweet herself to only be met with someone responding with tweets of her own. why do people come to criticise when they are in such a state of hypocrisy themselves? as someone else said, very much like rats leaving the ship. i have no doubt all of these 'distance' statements are from people who used the exact same language themselves, considering they have been such 'long term mutuals'. if so long term why didn't you notice at the time????
Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 14.40.17.png
Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 14.41.23.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
also just realised that yesterday i had around 40 mutuals with polly but thats now down to 10!

Reactions: 9
catfuI/kara (arcticharls sister) did quite a high and mighty tweet herself to only be met with someone responding with tweets of her own. why do people come to criticise when they are in such a state of hypocrisy themselves? as someone else said, very much like rats leaving the ship. i have no doubt all of these 'distance' statements are from people who used the exact same language themselves, considering they have been such 'long term mutuals'. if so long term why didn't you notice at the time????View attachment 965062View attachment 965063
Just went to look and she’s now private on twitter

Polly has definitely deleted at least two posts today, she was on 1962 posts this morning

Helen Anderson still follows, she's got over 300k followers
I doubt Helen has even realized this is happening, it took her a good year to notice there was even a pandemic.

I do think it's a little pathetic however that Gabbie hasn't mentioned Polly by name as her arguably most high profile collaborator*. It might be to discourage a pile on but I also feel like it barely acknowledges the situation. Her reply basically could just apply to Elle Darby and her bf, you wouldn't even suspect it was about anyone else if you didn't know the situation with Polly was happening. Nevermind someone she knew and worked with.

(* - Not 100% sure what their relationship is but guessing they worked together based on stuff posted here. Can edit if wrong but still, it feels like a generic statement when it was someone she knew).

Reactions: 7
You know I really don’t think we can compare girls using slurs like r*tard and m*ng flippantly when they were young to what Polly has said!!! Yes these words are very very wrong but you can definitely learn the meanings of them, stop using them and be sorry as you grow up, it’s a bit different to the hate Polly was spewing imo, like I’m quite sure Kara is much younger than Polly, so I’d go as far to say she was about 13 in those tweets

Reactions: 49
You know I really don’t think we can compare girls using slurs like r*tard and m*ng flippantly when they were young to what Polly has said!!! Yes these words are very very wrong but you can definitely learn the meanings of them, stop using them and be sorry as you grow up, it’s a bit different to the hate Polly was spewing imo, like I’m quite sure Kara is much younger than Polly, so I’d go as far to say she was about 13 in those tweets
R*tard especially was used in a lot of American films/ tv shows at the time. We know better now. Not the same at all.

Reactions: 33
You know I really don’t think we can compare girls using slurs like r*tard and m*ng flippantly when they were young to what Polly has said!!!
I don't disagree with you :) I think it's wrong for people to be pointing the finger without doing some self analysis. Not equating casually using slurs to the deeply entrenched views that Polly had tweeted/still has, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people go full preachy and don't recognise their own impact (like at least Morgan has). Kara hasn't even apologised for those tweets in response lol

Reactions: 5
I think we should also be applauding people who speak out against Polly and the hatred she spewed for years and years, not attack them by showing them old tweets of their own. It’ll make people not want to speak out at all, and add weight to the ‘cancel culture ’ ‘witch hunt’ brigade

Reactions: 18
What’s that all about. The Zoella account still following as well. Not like they wouldn’t be aware surely? What on earth do the Zoella ‘team’ do all day?
the Zoella team will definitely know about this, Charlotte who works closely with The Insecure Girls Club also works for Zoella too.

as for Zoe herself, I guess she has just had a baby and will be focusing on that side of her life more than what’s going on online.

Reactions: 6
I don't disagree with you :) I think it's wrong for people to be pointing the finger without doing some self analysis. Not equating casually using slurs to the deeply entrenched views that Polly had tweeted/still has, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people go full preachy and don't recognise their own impact (like at least Morgan has). Kara hasn't even apologised for those tweets in response lol
kara is barely an influencer or anything , I think the fact she hasn’t used that word since 2013 should be enough

Reactions: 5
Polly has been deleting Instagram posts. I saw it move down as I refreshed to see the followers go down.
Posts have disappeared from sighh studio as well, I’m sure there was a craft with Beth series on reels that’s vanished?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.