Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was still banging on about shielding 👀
Not when there's a free spa, lunch and massage on offer! After making such a big deal about it she didn't even talk through how she got to the conclusion she wasn't gonna shield anymore. After shaming people for going out and not wearing a mask etc. There she is in a spa NO MASK I might add. Disgusting pig

She hinted at the shielding saying it was their first glass of pinot in 2 years and it made them cry happy tears :rolleyes:
Made them cry happy tears at how much free tit they've been able to blag just for being 2 fat slobs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her own blog is filled with her writing about doctors saying theres nothing wrong. She just puts it down to them being tit doctors or unhelpful.
If you read her 'chronic pain journey' on her blog the only doctors she deems helpful are the ones that give her pain meds or pander to her 'disabilities' like the physio doing exercise with her in the hydropool.
She dismisses the talking and psychological therapies or anything she has to put effort into as not working or stupid.

A private doctor said there was nothing more he could do for her and the sessions were basically a waste of her money. So she found another private doctor who told her the pain was in her head and princess gg didn't like that at all
Screenshot_20220730-130931_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220730-131106_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220730-131140_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I dont mind her as her outfits are always nice and well put together unlike some ps accounts these days who will just wear something purely to aff link it.

I remember her getting her eyebrows done and they went wrong and she was proper crying over it which was a bit 😶 and also trying to remove fake tan by having a bath with dishwasher tablets in 🤣
They are so horrid right now !! What the bloody hell has she done to them 🤣they are two big hairy slugs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her own blog is filled with her writing about doctors saying theres nothing wrong. She just puts it down to them being tit doctors or unhelpful.
If you read her 'chronic pain journey' on her blog the only doctors she deems helpful are the ones that give her pain meds or pander to her 'disabilities' like the physio doing exercise with her in the hydropool.
She dismisses the talking and psychological therapies or anything she has to put effort into as not working or stupid.

A private doctor said there was nothing more he could do for her and the sessions were basically a waste of her money. So she found another private doctor who told her the pain was in her head and princess gg didn't like that at all
View attachment 1457992View attachment 1457993View attachment 1457994
I mean the meds alone she takes I'm not surprised she naps more than a new born. Strong pain killers, bad diet, overweight and little to no exercise is going to make you tired and give you pains. What's the point in even going to a doctor if you dismiss everything they say. There's def some learnt behaviours from her mum going on. Why no massive blog with pics about her car accident that supposedly caused all this pain? If you go back to when she had the accident she wrote a very brief comment on it stating she was OK. I think her friend was hurt more than her. What's her mums story? Says she was vulnerable because of asthma but that doesn't explain why she hobbles round like a 90yr old. Neither of them will admit the fact that 80% of their issues are because they're both massively obese. I'd have more respect for them if they did. They just shame anyone that would suggest this. Like you said, she wants someone to do the work for her... losing weight, doing therapy, leaving the house they all rely on her to do it.

Reactions: 8
hiya, relatively long time lurker! i’ve just had a look at her account and duck me how much free tit does she get?!?! everything is gifted!

I bought my wheelchair privately (the nhs waiting list was long and I was desperate to just improve my quality of life but also was privileged enough to afford it and wanted to free up funding for someone else) and I’m scared people think this is what I’m like 🥲🥲🥲

my wheelchair has changed my life, has kept me in work and I can do more now that I’m not exhausting myself but god I miss exercise and long walks! I try to walk when I am well enough and I really don’t understand why anyone would choose to use one if they didn’t actually need it because it’s a real faff 😅 but because of being unable to move as much, my weight is now a contributing factor because of meds (vicious cycle and I refused certain meds because of it) but I am very aware and trying to prevent that from impacting things further. And I’m not being fatphobic in doing that, I’m just trying to give my body the best chance of recovery.

I’m not gonna pass judgment on her needs because I don’t know anything about her/it hurts like hell when people do it to me but I can promise I’d much rather be well and super active again instead of struggling to hold a plate 😅

I don’t make a big song and dance about it though and I haven’t set up an Instagram to use my disability to grift endless freebies 😅 I really really dislike a lot of the disability content creators for this, I don’t think it helps perceptions and they can be so cliquey and militant about things. Particularly PS disability influencers who think that makes them exempt from accountability. I can confidently say we don’t need any more privileged women setting up awareness Instagrams about chronic fatigue/pain so that they can get constant health freebies like 5k mobility aids and supplements that the rest of us will never be able to access. It’s over saturated and even I’m sick of seeing the same tit repeated constantly for likes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

So she says numerous people have confirmed muscle and nerve damage but neither the physio or osteopath believed it? Something doesn’t add up 🤔

hiya, relatively long time lurker! i’ve just had a look at her account and duck me how much free tit does she get?!?! everything is gifted!

I bought my wheelchair privately (the nhs waiting list was long and I was desperate to just improve my quality of life but also was privileged enough to afford it and wanted to free up funding for someone else) and I’m scared people think this is what I’m like 🥲🥲🥲

my wheelchair has changed my life, has kept me in work and I can do more now that I’m not exhausting myself but god I miss exercise and long walks! I try to walk when I am well enough and I really don’t understand why anyone would choose to use one if they didn’t actually need it because it’s a real faff 😅 but because of being unable to move as much, my weight is now a contributing factor because of meds (vicious cycle and I refused certain meds because of it) but I am very aware and trying to prevent that from impacting things further. And I’m not being fatphobic in doing that, I’m just trying to give my body the best chance of recovery.

I’m not gonna pass judgment on her needs because I don’t know anything about her/it hurts like hell when people do it to me but I can promise I’d much rather be well and super active again instead of struggling to hold a plate 😅

I don’t make a big song and dance about it though and I haven’t set up an Instagram to use my disability to grift endless freebies 😅 I really really dislike a lot of the disability content creators for this, I don’t think it helps perceptions and they can be so cliquey and militant about things. Particularly PS disability influencers who think that makes them exempt from accountability. I can confidently say we don’t need any more privileged women setting up awareness Instagrams about chronic fatigue/pain so that they can get constant health freebies like 5k mobility aids and supplements that the rest of us will never be able to access. It’s over saturated and even I’m sick of seeing the same tit repeated constantly for likes!
I'm sorry that people like this make you feel like your own disability is something to be scared to talk about in fear that you will be thought of in the same way. This is the reason she boils my piss, she is completely taking advantage of other people's vulnerabilities and flaunting them as her own but to make a career out of it. From what I have seen I agree that the disability social media clique does exist and I think shes had to shout loud about injustice to try and fit in. Even though what shes shouting is a load of bollocks.

Welcome to the thread 😁

Reactions: 3
The gifted wheelchair, that costs over £2k… she didn’t pay for it herself.

Her mum smokes too, I’m not judging but saying the asthma meant they had to shield but continues to smoke..

Her mum also pisses me off… they are both spoilt and so self entitled… the way they say how her mum has fans, like people absolutely adore them… I can’t believe they advertise Liz Earle.. it’s the worst acting I’ve ever seen in an ad, it’s just cringe 😬

And I’m positive she claims PIP, she had to appeal it as she was refused it to start with but I’m sure she wrote a blog post on it..

She absolutely gives me the rage. She gets so much for free and continues to buy expensive make up and clothes, despite not leaving the house (unless it’s a gifted spa trip).

I HAD to shield, I was sent letters from NHS and government. I have physical disabilities and numerous health conditions including fibromyalgia, rare bone disease, in remission from cancer, a pacemaker, severe asthma and more but I work full time because I can’t afford not to.. sorry, not looking for sympathy just makes me so upset that I feel I have to work full time, I can’t afford to buy a wheelchair that I could really benefit from, I walk with aids but it’s a struggle, and i the same as everyone else, worries every day about the cost of living and how I won’t be able to have my heating on due to the cost so this will guarantee I will end up in hospital again for most of winter (I am usually admitted to hospital every winter due to my asthma) and she’s prouncing about at fee spa days, being waited on hand and foot… why can’t they offer those days to people who actually deserve them??!

I’m not saying she has chronic pain or not, but all she does is nap and moan and nap!! And then she moans about that! She’s so privileged. She absolutely gives me the rage 😡

sorry for the rant, it’s been a hell of a day and she’s just tipped me over the edge 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The gifted wheelchair, that costs over £2k… she didn’t pay for it herself.

Her mum smokes too, I’m not judging but saying the asthma meant they had to shield but continues to smoke..

Her mum also pisses me off… they are both spoilt and so self entitled… the way they say how her mum has fans, like people absolutely adore them… I can’t believe they advertise Liz Earle.. it’s the worst acting I’ve ever seen in an ad, it’s just cringe 😬

And I’m positive she claims PIP, she had to appeal it as she was refused it to start with but I’m sure she wrote a blog post on it..

She absolutely gives me the rage. She gets so much for free and continues to buy expensive make up and clothes, despite not leaving the house (unless it’s a gifted spa trip).

I HAD to shield, I was sent letters from NHS and government. I have physical disabilities and numerous health conditions including fibromyalgia, rare bone disease, in remission from cancer, a pacemaker, severe asthma and more but I work full time because I can’t afford not to.. sorry, not looking for sympathy just makes me so upset that I feel I have to work full time, I can’t afford to buy a wheelchair that I could really benefit from, I walk with aids but it’s a struggle, and i the same as everyone else, worries every day about the cost of living and how I won’t be able to have my heating on due to the cost so this will guarantee I will end up in hospital again for most of winter (I am usually admitted to hospital every winter due to my asthma) and she’s prouncing about at fee spa days, being waited on hand and foot… why can’t they offer those days to people who actually deserve them??!

I’m not saying she has chronic pain or not, but all she does is nap and moan and nap!! And then she moans about that! She’s so privileged. She absolutely gives me the rage 😡

sorry for the rant, it’s been a hell of a day and she’s just tipped me over the edge 🥴
Rant away Essex Hun!! I'm not in your situation, which by the way sounds like a really challenging situation and I'm sorry you have to go through all of that, but she even gives me the rage (you might have noticed). To have these chancers cashing in on other people's misfortune. It's people like that on social media when I wish social media didn't exist so they wouldn't have a platform. They're just trash!

• Heart
I'm sorry that people like this make you feel like your own disability is something to be scared to talk about in fear that you will be thought of in the same way. This is the reason she boils my piss, she is completely taking advantage of other people's vulnerabilities and flaunting them as her own but to make a career out of it. From what I have seen I agree that the disability social media clique does exist and I think shes had to shout loud about injustice to try and fit in. Even though what shes shouting is a load of bollocks.

Welcome to the thread 😁
thanks! I don’t disbelieve her condition because I know nothing about her and the same could easily be said for me (and is said by total strangers) but I simply don’t understand what all these identical accounts like hers think they’re bringing to the table? we realllllly don’t need to see any more ‘disabled people can be hot too!’ reels. What do they think they’re achieving?? I don’t really care about people thinking I’m hot, it’s ridiculous and there are far more pressing issues 🤣

@EssexHun you have every right to be pissed off. I’m angry for you - it isn’t fair that you have to work full time with little to no support. These content creators receiving ££££ in mobility aids - why do they need 15 walking sticks??? I have two, one foldable and the other that doesn’t clash with outfits? Why can’t they engage in mutual aid and maybe give some of these excess things to others in need? Why wouldn’t they want to do that?! there are so many hoops to jump through to get aids and these influencers spend their time shouting about it being an injustice but don’t actually do anything to help their community. They know how hard it is to get PIP, they know how financially inaccessible so many things are to us and they know that so many members of the community are struggling but they just continue to accept freebies with no acknowledgment of their huge privilege and no thought to the followers who got them to that position in the first place. Aff linking bleeping CBD supplements as well, it’s so low 🥲 I hope you’re able to get some support with a wheelchair, there are a few mutual aid accounts around that help those with financial access (I can’t remember their names) so if you wanted, I could have a look for you?

• Heart
  • Sad
Fat babes creepy feeder bf is wanting followers ...
View attachment 1459199
Never heard of this one fatbabe4ever - she just kept her Hotmail email address name from 2002? 🤣🤣 her bf sounds a fun fella - tower of emptiness, is he trying to tell her something?

Also how does she know the food will be great? Guessing looking at her she just thinks all food is great?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never heard of this one fatbabe4ever - she just kept her Hotmail email address name from 2002? 🤣🤣 her bf sounds a fun fella - tower of emptiness, is he trying to tell her something?
He's an actual feeder. All they do is go out to eat and then go home for her to eat massive platters of food that he buys her while watching horror films

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

And no doctor talked about her weight, and weight gain? And she goes everywhere in a taxi apparently...

And no doctor talked about her weight, and weight gain? And she goes everywhere in a taxi apparently...
Of course they will have but she won't say they have or if she does say she'll say they're body shaming and discriminating because of her size.
She just seems determind to be disabled which is bleeping strange. Most people would be glad to be told there is nothing serious wrong with them.

Of course they will have but she won't say they have or if she does say she'll say they're body shaming and discriminating because of her size.
She just seems determind to be disabled which is bleeping strange. Most people would be glad to be told there is nothing serious wrong with them.
She won't get the freebies for being of normal weight and no disability though.... secondary gain is strong with this one amd her shameless mum.

Reactions: 2
To go from this to this, when you didn't have to, is tragic. Wonder what 2013 Georgia would think of 2022 Georgia
Screenshot_20220731-011737_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220731-011818_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.