Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To go from this to this, when you didn't have to, is tragic. Wonder what 2013 Georgia would think of 2022 Georgia
View attachment 1459364View attachment 1459365
1. She would think why you lying saying your taking the bus when you know you're chauffer driven everywhere by your dad or a taxi. Literally not once seen her on the bus.
2. She would think - your hair looks tit
3. She would think - yeah you've reached your goal of being a lazy fat twit like mum Marie now!
4. For someone who started out trying to be a fashion blogger doesn't half have shite taste in clothes.
5. Da fuk those cankles!

Reactions: 3
thanks! I don’t disbelieve her condition because I know nothing about her and the same could easily be said for me (and is said by total strangers) but I simply don’t understand what all these identical accounts like hers think they’re bringing to the table? we realllllly don’t need to see any more ‘disabled people can be hot too!’ reels. What do they think they’re achieving?? I don’t really care about people thinking I’m hot, it’s ridiculous and there are far more pressing issues 🤣

@EssexHun you have every right to be pissed off. I’m angry for you - it isn’t fair that you have to work full time with little to no support. These content creators receiving ££££ in mobility aids - why do they need 15 walking sticks??? I have two, one foldable and the other that doesn’t clash with outfits? Why can’t they engage in mutual aid and maybe give some of these excess things to others in need? Why wouldn’t they want to do that?! there are so many hoops to jump through to get aids and these influencers spend their time shouting about it being an injustice but don’t actually do anything to help their community. They know how hard it is to get PIP, they know how financially inaccessible so many things are to us and they know that so many members of the community are struggling but they just continue to accept freebies with no acknowledgment of their huge privilege and no thought to the followers who got them to that position in the first place. Aff linking bleeping CBD supplements as well, it’s so low 🥲 I hope you’re able to get some support with a wheelchair, there are a few mutual aid accounts around that help those with financial access (I can’t remember their names) so if you wanted, I could have a look for you?
You are so kind, thank you 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does GG's boyfriend work ? I mean in a real job. He's really huge himself.

And what is her dad's job?

And what is her dad's job?
According to her boyfriends social media he does social media advertising for curry's, think he had to leave his previous job after she told him he couldn't go into work and they wouldn't let him work from home. So I'm guessing he sits at home all day in his job now working from home and washing her hair!

Her dad works in plumbing and heating. So the only real grafter in the family and funnily enough the only one that is of a normal weight. He however was allowed to continue to work throughout even though they all live together.

Serious question - if she can't even wash her own hair how the duck does she shave her legs and fanny? Because that must be a mammoth task!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are so kind, thank you 🧡🧡
access your life is a great website that has advice / crowdfunding and helps people with applying for grants etc if you want to take a look 💜

this is what disabled influencers should be doing but god forbid they recommend anything without having some kind of compensation in it for them 🤪

I had to scroll 3 years down her feed to find evidence of anyone other than her and her mum 🤣 he appears to be a blogger as well, no idea if that’s his side job or only job!

Reactions: 1
access your life is a great website that has advice / crowdfunding and helps people with applying for grants etc if you want to take a look 💜

this is what disabled influencers should be doing but god forbid they recommend anything without having some kind of compensation in it for them 🤪

I had to scroll 3 years down her feed to find evidence of anyone other than her and her mum 🤣 he appears to be a blogger as well, no idea if that’s his side job or only job!
Ahh yes, drinks beer and writes about it. Both look yo have limited mates or contact with anyone outside of that house. She talks about her mate Ryan occasionally, think he was the one in the car crash with her. No other mates in real life by the looks of it. Cant say I'm surprised!

According to her boyfriends social media he does social media advertising for curry's, think he had to leave his previous job after she told him he couldn't go into work and they wouldn't let him work from home. So I'm guessing he sits at home all day in his job now working from home and washing her hair!

Her dad works in plumbing and heating. So the only real grafter in the family and funnily enough the only one that is of a normal weight. He however was allowed to continue to work throughout even though they all live together.

Serious question - if she can't even wash her own hair how the duck does she shave her legs and fanny? Because that must be a mammoth task!
Well, it's terrible but the dad could be the survivor of this whole lot :/ despite (or thanks to) having a hard/physical job.

PR videi s up of her freebie Spa day. For someone who's business is making money from social media she doesn't half put a shite video/ reel together. Probably would've been cheaper for them to pay an actual videographer to put it together than pay for them 2 chunks of lard to visit the spa and take full advantage of everything on offer! She even says they've been before - so why the duck did she need a free visit to see if it is suitable for fat people and those with disabilities? Probably didn't have her fat lass chair then so needed to reassess

• Haha
Oh I'm howling at that reel on GGs insta! She's left all that noise on. Why doesn't she just delete and re upload 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I'm howling at that reel on GGs insta! She's left all that noise on. Why doesn't she just delete and re upload 😅
All the 'cool' instagrammers are doing it but usually the music is louder than the background noise or they turn the sound up and down. Hers is all just badly edited and terrible sound. Then begs for likes - no hun I won't be liking, sharing or saving you bragging about your freebie and lazily edited video!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but she reminds me of Les Dawson, has she had loads of fillers or something, I can’t work it out
She's very unfortunate looking.
Why do these influencers have weird mouths? This one looking like shes got no teeth, GG with the mouth that doesn't move when she talks. Its weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.