Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's the same as Danielle vanier who speaks like that to hide her teeth. I havent actually ever saw Lib's teeth in her stories.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, her mam's no different, lord help the helpless people of Glasgow in their company pmsl sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's very unfortunate looking.
Why do these influencers have weird mouths? This one looking like shes got no teeth, GG with the mouth that doesn't move when she talks. Its weird.
There was me just thinking it was just me that says “unfortunate looking” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
GG is on one about brands not paying her 😂🙄
All she advertises is the same style dress from different brands and different colours only so many times she can get paid to do that! She doesn't just want the free clothes because she doesn't go anywhere to wear them. She's such an entitled brat. Then there she is filming her dad dye her hair. Lazy cow!

Reactions: 3
GG is on one about brands not paying her 😂🙄
She needs to be realistic.
She only has 40K followers and low engagement.

They're not going to reaching millions or even thousands using her to advertise. They're not going to pay to reach 200 people of which 2 might buy (if they're lucky)

Also she's faaaaaaaaar from the most fashionable and prettiest plus size influencer.
Her clothes, hair and makeup have not changed since 2014.

And not being funny no one is going look at Georgia sat in her unnecessary wheelchair with her drag makeup and think 'I wanna look like that'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah GG ain't no style icon. She should try a new look, maybe give her dad a break from dying her hair every couple of weeks. I just can't get over how bone idol she is! Comes on her stories to say saying she's going to get up and do stuff even though she's in pain like she's some kind of martyr. She's a fat lazy slob who needs to get a grip! Don't know how she gets the amount of freebies and PR jobs she gets as it is! She's just a fat fake!

Reactions: 7
Yeah GG ain't no style icon. She should try a new look, maybe give her dad a break from dying her hair every couple of weeks. I just can't get over how bone idol she is! Comes on her stories to say saying she's going to get up and do stuff even though she's in pain like she's some kind of martyr. She's a fat lazy slob who needs to get a grip! Don't know how she gets the amount of freebies and PR jobs she gets as it is! She's just a fat fake!
She stinks of privilege. Apparently they are getting their cleaner back. Her poor dad seems to do everything in that house

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She stinks of privilege. Apparently they are getting their cleaner back. Her poor dad seems to do everything in that house
Do her and her mum just lounge around all day eating while occasionally sending off begging emails to cosmetic, clothes companies and spas.
What does GG boyfriend see in her?

Oh look, life is beautiful was out at an event and now she has been bed bound since! Every single blooming time! Tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed this is her usual

Reactions: 4
Oh look, life is beautiful was out at an event and now she has been bed bound since! Every single blooming time! Tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed this is her usual
Every.single.time!!!
Is fine to attend the opening of an envelope but then will lie in her pit for days. A good diet, some exercise and fresh air would do wonders

Reactions: 4
She's lost way more than poppy and she only had it this year.
She still eats like poppy always out for big meals and going to gifted resteraunt visits but she shows how much she's actually ate and it's always tiny amounts she's managed.

Why doesn’t GG open her mouth when she speaks? She’s rambling on about beauty products this morning & without even seeing her you can tell she’s talking through a closed mouth. It sounds awful.
Is she really so lazy that she can’t even open her mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw GG on a yours clothing insta post, wtaf, who in their right mind thinks she looks good?! the makeup alone is bleeping horrifying. The dress was nice but the scary night time makeup look paired with a day dress and those nasty ballet flats…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.