Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to nitpick but many classify Greenwich as south east not south that’s probably why

not on her side- she’s a bleeping clown

Just watched some of her live. There was between 36-50 viewers. She told a story about her obsession with smegma. Mentioned a boyfriend and how she was very “new” (aka never been kissed) so after learning she decided to be spontaneous. He had got back off a 5 mile run so was sweaty and it wasn’t pleasant. I’m massively paraphrasing because I don’t want to make you vomit but yeah....

Dipped out then back in, down to 35ish viewers and talking about rent to buy - how all the schemes are in “strange unknown areas and not south, like Wembley, Greenwich and East London” - does she not realise Greenwich is south?! I appreciate she wants to stay in south west London but jeeez.

Reactions: 1
Just watched some of her live. There was between 36-50 viewers. She told a story about her obsession with smegma. Mentioned a boyfriend and how she was very “new” (aka never been kissed) so after learning she decided to be spontaneous. He had got back off a 5 mile run so was sweaty and it wasn’t pleasant. I’m massively paraphrasing because I don’t want to make you vomit but yeah....

Dipped out then back in, down to 35ish viewers and talking about rent to buy - how all the schemes are in “strange unknown areas and not south, like Wembley, Greenwich and East London” - does she not realise Greenwich is south?! I appreciate she wants to stay in south west London but jeeez.
she keeps moaning about house prices recently as if it’s a new thing. Yes the stamp duty holiday has caused a slight rise but also London prices have been consistently high for years. It’s tit that it’s so expensive - it means that so many are priced out of London and buying there is a pipe dream. But that’s the case for many people! Part ownership does help but you’re not going to find a semi detached in Clapham for peanuts. It’s about accepting that you’re priced out of the nice bits, like most people.

Reactions: 8
she keeps moaning about house prices recently as if it’s a new thing. Yes the stamp duty holiday has caused a slight rise but also London prices have been consistently high for years. It’s tit that it’s so expensive - it means that so many are priced out of London and buying there is a pipe dream. But that’s the case for many people! Part ownership does help but you’re not going to find a semi detached in Clapham for peanuts. It’s about accepting that you’re priced out of the nice bits, like most people.
Don’t be silly, Steph isn’t like ‘most people’! 😂

Reactions: 2

The smegma talk got boring a while ago. She claims her ex is her one and only bf, so is that who she’s referring to or is this another tale? I popped in and left. She always gets such few viewers compared to her hundreds and thousands of followers!

• Sick
I wonder how she'd feel if her ex spoke about her vagina in public? She is awful.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how she'd feel if her ex spoke about her vagina in public? She is awful.
Exactly. Like it’s deffo the kind of story you’d tell your mates, but the world? A bit awkward as it’s fairly obvious who it’s about seeing as she’s only had the one bf.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Like it’s deffo the kind of story you’d tell your mates, but the world? A bit awkward as it’s fairly obvious who it’s about seeing as she’s only had the one bf.
it seems like the sort of thing she thinks makes her ‘relatable! And fun! A single woman dating in London lols!’ But it just looks a bit desperate and over sharing.

I really hope he doesn't check in with what she's up to on her socials - it'll be so embarrassing for him when she's the one that should be embarrassed.

I know this is a SY thread basically but I need somewhere to rant. The_em_edit arghhhh. She’s basically straight size and goes on and on about being a fat and plus size woman. It just irks me sometimes! If she lost 5lbs she’d be in straight size clothes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is a SY thread basically but I need somewhere to rant. The_em_edit arghhhh. She’s basically straight size and goes on and on about being a fat and plus size woman. It just irks me sometimes! If she lost 5lbs she’d be in straight size clothes 🙄
Omg!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!
I’m so glad other people feel this!! 😩😅 I’ve honestly been so frustrated with the narrative she spins. If you’d never seen a pic of her you could be excused for thinking she was 40st the way she goes on 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad other people feel this!! 😩😅 I’ve honestly been so frustrated with the narrative she spins. If you’d never seen a pic of her you could be excused for thinking she was 40st the way she goes on 🤔
Drives me insane, and all her plus size mates act like she aswell. So odd.

Stephanie is so bad in front of the camera and those Uggs need putting in a bin.

• Haha
Once again Steph posted a picture with a caption talking about penises. Can't help but wonder if this obsession is due to her being an incel?

I just think it's odd.

She got a lot of followers following her BLM post. That, along with her following from her plus size content is probably the content people may want to see... not lives talking about smegma and captions talking about dicks. I'm no prude, but no wonder her engagement is low.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.