Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a load of stories walking back from the vigil for Sarah Everard. She made some interesting points but the fact she was panting the entire time was really distracting. She's so unfit! She clearly realised how bad she sounded and said she was 'power walking' but you can tell she's just meandering along at a slow pace by the video. Embarrassing!

Reactions: 6
Advertising for a hair dresser for a shoot with her friend who is a photographer. Open to anyone 'looking for photos for their portfolio' so I presume she is asking on someone else's behalf to work for free? Isn't this something she would rage against if it was someone else asking a creative to work for free? I doubt she would do it and she has zero skills!

Isn’t it currently illegal for shoots to take place which aren’t commercial shoots? Ie, no testing allowed? If it’s a free shoot for portfolio, it’s a test.

Unbelievable:

witch, you scrubbed your anti-semitic tit and then swept the entire incident under the carpet until you need it to weaponise your mental health and turn it into an issue about YOUR skin colour. You lost the Grazia gig but nothing else, in fact you are still getting work for some strange reason. Shut your big mouth for once. My God, what a miserable existence. And you wonder why you don't have friends or a love life?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't even get the point she's making with that tweet. Owen Jones is not forgiving Julie Burchill? And he's calling out people who didn't stand with Ash Sarkar at the time?

I don't even get the point she's making with that tweet. Owen Jones is not forgiving Julie Burchill? And he's calling out people who didn't stand with Ash Sarkar at the time?
When you literally have ONE narrative looping through your brain then you turn everything into a pity party for yourself. She is so deranged. How could anyone bear to be around her??? You'd be terrified if you asked her if she wanted a cup of tea it would be an insult because she's a plus sized black woman.

Reactions: 3
She is on one today!! Utter thundercunt on twitter, 'I am my own muse' on Insta. Gotta balance things out I guess! 'I cant believe I haven't modelled for a brand'. Lol, we certainly can! 'I decided to be what I wanted to see in the world? A bitter, sad and jealous utter bellend? It's a look I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So it's not just me? I read it a few times and was confused.

But the 'woe is me' tweet is on brand.

Reactions: 1
So it's not just me? I read it a few times and was confused.

But the 'woe is me' tweet is on brand.
She's trying to insert herself in any situation where she can be the true victim. Julie Burchill just lost a hell of a lot of money for being a total edge lord. Stephanie hardly lost anything.

Reactions: 2
Her open disgust at people pulling her up on her offensive tweets is pretty insulting to all the Jewish people who spent time educating her on why she was being an antisemite and horribly offensive. Then she was insisting she was being educated and learning and “doing better” and now she’s saved her career, she’s harping on about being picked on for her antisemitic tweets cos she’s a black woman. I fully agree with calling out anti-black racism but she seems to only do it to feel sorry for herself.

Reactions: 8
Her open disgust at people pulling her up on her offensive tweets is pretty insulting to all the Jewish people who spent time educating her on why she was being an antisemite and horribly offensive. Then she was insisting she was being educated and learning and “doing better” and now she’s saved her career, she’s harping on about being picked on for her antisemitic tweets cos she’s a black woman. I fully agree with calling out anti-black racism but she seems to only do it to feel sorry for herself.
I truly don't think anyone as narcissistic as Steph can be an ally because she wants to centre herself and her issues in every scenario.

She's going live tonight which should be interesting. For all the followers she has on Twitter and Insta she really doesn't get much engagement. I wonder how many will tune in?

Reactions: 1
Watched five minutes of her 'live'. There were 25 viewers. Ouch! Presenter said 'thanks for joining us, I know how busy you are' (??????????????????)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched some of her live. There was between 36-50 viewers. She told a story about her obsession with smegma. Mentioned a boyfriend and how she was very “new” (aka never been kissed) so after learning she decided to be spontaneous. He had got back off a 5 mile run so was sweaty and it wasn’t pleasant. I’m massively paraphrasing because I don’t want to make you vomit but yeah....

Dipped out then back in, down to 35ish viewers and talking about rent to buy - how all the schemes are in “strange unknown areas and not south, like Wembley, Greenwich and East London” - does she not realise Greenwich is south?! I appreciate she wants to stay in south west London but jeeez.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.