Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She radiates negativity and frustration. No wonder why she is alone. She's very pretty but her personality or attitude just ruins the charm.

You are a grownup Stephanie. Nobody obliges you to follow any aesthetic rule anymore, if you don't feel at ease with it. But you can't oblige all men (or those you crave) to be attracted to you. Same for everyone.

Reactions: 5
Once again Steph posted a picture with a caption talking about penises. Can't help but wonder if this obsession is due to her being an incel?

I just think it's odd.

She got a lot of followers following her BLM post. That, along with her following from her plus size content is probably the content people may want to see... not lives talking about smegma and captions talking about dicks. I'm no prude, but no wonder her engagement is low.
This is it. I am utterly stunned that she has gone on this man hating rant where she disparages men at every opportunity in the most vulgar and demeaning way. That's got nothing to do with the patriarchy. And her enabling followers all join her in a circle jerk. Pathetic.

For someone that screams she does not want to be labelled she literally ticks every box of angry, aggressive, fat woman that can't get a man. How on earth does a female incel represent women or 'self-love'? Why are brands working with someone this toxic?

She knows she is beautiful (evidenced by the constant 'LOOK AT THE GLOWUP!!' posts) but like most incels she wants a certain 'type' of person, and we all know what that is.

Reactions: 4
This is it. I am utterly stunned that she has gone on this man hating rant where she disparages men at every opportunity in the most vulgar and demeaning way. That's got nothing to do with the patriarchy. And her enabling followers all join her in a circle jerk. Pathetic.

For someone that screams she does not want to be labelled she literally ticks every box of angry, aggressive, fat woman that can't get a man. How on earth does a female incel represent women or 'self-love'? Why are brands working with someone this toxic?

She knows she is beautiful (evidenced by the constant 'LOOK AT THE GLOWUP!!' posts) but like most incels she wants a certain 'type' of person, and we all know what that is.
Smegma free?

Reactions: 1
The hypocrisy/cuntiness on twitter is real. Here's a nice little gem she retweeted that it is not remotely hypocritical:

And she is going after people left, right and centre. As in personal attacks. Horrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hypocrisy/cuntiness on twitter is real. Here's a nice little gem she retweeted that it is not remotely hypocritical:

And she is going after people left, right and centre. As in personal attacks. Horrible person.
Hang on, hasn't she been one of those moaning about not being able to go on holiday??

• Haha
Hang on, hasn't she been one of those moaning about not being able to go on holiday??
Yep. Not only that but weaponising her mental health to justify booking a holiday during a pandemic. She actually claimed that the 'trauma' she experienced last year when her anti-semitic tweets were exposed made her suicidal. So she needed a holiday.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t she talking about going to the vigil and now criticising for going ‘ because it’s not what the family wanted’

Reactions: 2
also I’m pretty sure she’s booked one for may 👀
She booked that SECONDS after the lockdown lifting announcement. What a c*nt.

Wasn’t she talking about going to the vigil and now criticising for going ‘ because it’s not what the family wanted’
Yep. She certainly did. She will use absolutely any excuse to go after someone else and start a pile-on. She doesn't care if it makes her a hypocrite. When other people are called out she insists they should be 'accountable' but when she was called out she tried to erase it all from the internet and never spoke of it again unless to reference it when she is in victim mode. I actually think there is something very sinister about Steph. She is a very troubled woman with deep mental issues and I think being on social media makes it much, much worse.

She really does make me think of when you come to the end of a work meeting and ‘ any questions’ when your desperate for it to finish, she’d be the sadist who launches into a million qs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Steph really does just love attention, whether it's good or bad. 90% of what she says on twitter is all for attention and the dopamine hit of notifications.

Yesterday there was a viral post going round written by a girl who got scammed by a fake Royal Mail text. Few hours later Steph says she got a text from Royal Mail but just KNEW it was dodgy - I find it very hard to believe she hadn't seen that tweet going round, but rather than interact with it she had to make it about her

Reactions: 2
She's been very quiet about that holiday she booked right...that 5 grand fine looking great!

• Haha
She is so pressed about people washing their legs in the shower! Move on! Who cares! If all you have over people is that you wash your legs and they don’t then check yourself!

I honestly don’t see what the obsession is with other peoples washing habits, if you’re not sleeping with them and you’re not having to smell their BO then why does it matter?!

My God, she's now going to town on an entire ethnicity for not being as hygienic as she thinks she is? Your legs don't need scrubbing unless they're dirty. No one's calves are sweating. I have eczema and find the vast majority of shower gels irritating so I've literally only used a clean cloth and warm water for about three years. My skin has never been better and I hardly get any body odour anymore.

She is making this issue about ethnicity because she's a f*cking racist and gigantic prick. For a good laugh - check out the state of Steph's elbows. They're absolutely disgusting. And she's coming down on other people for not exfoliating?

I honestly don’t see what the obsession is with other peoples washing habits, if you’re not sleeping with them and you’re not having to smell their BO then why does it matter?!
No one is sleeping with her. And if a white guy showed her the slightest bit of interest, she'd jump straight into bed with him even if he hadn't washed himself in weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The whole twitter about washing your legs thing is what pushed me to unfollow her tbh.

She also got annoyed last week that someone was using the term midsize which wound me up. As someone that is plus size but heading towards midsize, I love people sharing what they're wearing at that size - I can wear plus size and straight size and as a result I have no idea what to wear / buy and /or how to dress myself 😂

I quite like some of her content so it's a shame really.

Old but interesting:

The woman is a toxic piece of tit. How does she get away with it?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.