Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she has gone unchecked for years not willing to hear constructive criticism as evident by her locking the tweet but unfortunately for her the chickens have come home to roost and she is unable to cry victim this time.

Top stories in many Jewish publications. She fumbled her own bag.

Comments about she was just 18 are just bizarre because at 18 you are an adult by law and you really should know better.

Of course she should not be getting racist abuse in response. Screenshotting to a friend to publicise is just weird though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, she has gone unchecked for years not willing to hear constructive criticism as evident by her locking the tweet but unfortunately for her the chickens have come home to roost and she is unable to cry victim this time.

Top stories in many Jewish publications. She fumbled her own bag.

Comments about she was just 18 are just bizarre because at 18 you are an adult by law and you really should know better.

Of course she should not be getting racist abuse in response. Screenshotting to a friend to publicise is just weird though.
Some of tweets were from January weren't they? I'm not sure how the 'I was just a stupid teen' can excuse that? And I don't understand why you can't be outraged about the Holocaust AND racism at the same time? I hate the whataboutery thing, it's so reductive. She actually would have had a point if she said the history curriculum needs expanding and all sorts of genocides should be taught at school. But she's not clever or articulate enough and she ALWAYS has to be a victim.

Tumbleweeds on the Instagram duly noted.

ETA - Just checked her twitter and I'm just gonna say it - I'm not convinced about the hate emails just going on her past behaviour and the way she embellishes things. Also, it would be very convenient to turn around and make herself the victim. She is not sorry in the least - ' I also think it's important (especially if a person shows remorse and acknowledgement over past things) not to attack like this. It's not nice, and I'd like to draw a line under this now.' Yeah, of course you would.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Who is this Chante person? Doesn't seem to be much interaction on her post decrying all of the supposed abuse Stephanie is getting.
she’s a new friend that Steph has recently acquired (Steph has broadened her circle to include younger Black influencers/popular tweeters - 21-24ish). The cynic in me saw this as a ploy - she didn’t interact with any members of ‘London black Twitter’ before, despite having a twitter account for over 10 years. A coincidence or an attempt at strategic friendship 💁🏽‍♀️

also protecting your tweets whilst acknowledging you avoided accountability by limiting the apology thread? I understand she’s getting some really disgusting racist responses but if you were just an insta follower, you’d be completely unaware. This is a problem when you consider how insta is the home of her biggest following. Maybe she should write a special Grazia printed column and create an insta story or something to demonstrate the actual effort she’s making to overcome her ignorance.

To play the ‘I was young and innocent’ card completely undermines the fact that some of the tweets were from this year! Inexcusable and cheapens her apology. A bit of humble pie wouldn’t go amiss.

Reactions: 4
She kept trying to make out that the tweets that were being talked about were when she was 18, until someone pointed one out from January this year 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeeeeeeiiiiikes! It's really not looking good for her now is it? Other brands are bound to follow especially if there's a pile on. I should imagine Grazie tweeting it will get a lot of attention. This is entirely their fault though for hiring her without doing their due dilligence.

Oh Steph, you need to start 'manifesting' that holiday! Maybe one that lasts six months to a year.

She kept trying to make out that the tweets that were being talked about were when she was 18, until someone pointed one out from January this year 🤦🏻‍♀️
There's literally nothing genuine about her apology.

Reactions: 2
Look how fast they ended Wiley career and removed him from platforms.

She f herself.

Reactions: 1
Look how fast they ended Wiley career and removed him from platforms.

She f herself.
She was going after Wiley like nobody's business. Damn fraud. The performative bullshit has finally caught up with her. Didn't take long.

• Wow
Yet she’s the first one to call out performative allyship

I’m furious by the amount of people supporting her.

Yet she’s the first one to call out performative allyship

I’m furious by the amount of people supporting her.
She was so holier than thou I knew something wasn't quite right. When BLM was picking up momentum she was on her high horse and just totally rude and scathing and I was thinking 'you best make sure you've never made a mistake in your life if you're going to speak to people like that' and well, here we are.

Seems like Tracy hasn’t forgiven her at all either, she’s one of the only people I’ve seen talking out against her. So many people are supporting her and sending her love, obviously anti-semitism is a non issue among bloggers because it doesn’t get them clout.

Kaye Fordtography comparing Stephanie posting public tweets in 2020 to phone hacking... ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seems like Tracy hasn’t forgiven her at all either, she’s one of the only people I’ve seen talking out against her. So many people are supporting her and sending her love, obviously anti-semitism is a non issue among bloggers because it doesn’t get them clout.

Kaye Fordtography comparing Stephanie posting public tweets in 2020 to phone hacking... ok.
Do you know who is supporting her? I'm guessing it's other bloggers (who are probably going on a mass deleting spree themselves right now!) because it would not be a good look for anyonen with clout to be supporting her right now. Still VERY quite on Insta except to say her friend is the only thing that has made her laugh in the past two days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.