Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, wow, wow. OK -I knew she was problematic but this is quite shocking. She was going off on that rapper who was cancelled for anti-semitism recently. Does anyone have the tweets?
the echo chamber are just praising her apology - sorry but this tweet is from January. She clearly didn’t do a good job of deleting her tweets as this one was still up as of yesterday! (Now deleted)
If you search her @ and ‘Jewish’ or ‘Jews’, you can see that many members of the Jewish community have been consistently engaging with her about her opinions.

Also this is a consistent stream of anti-Semitic rhetoric, not just one misguided tweet. So it’s not really good enough to post a casual Notes apology without addressing on all other platforms imo.

6EED2B4C-A3CF-4005-9055-6C22F31AE064.jpeg
149B2420-4DEC-4423-8D5F-8E867B523F6B.jpeg

Also 'things I said as a teenager'. That tells you right there that the apology isn't genuine and that she's just concerned about being cancelled. It was last year! Also - “AUSCHWITZ Gas Chamber Music LMAO SHM [laughing my a*** off, shaking my head]”. What the actual duck?!? She needs to do one. Honestly, what a toxic human being.

the echo chamber are just praising her apology - sorry but this tweet is from January. She clearly didn’t do a good job of deleting her tweets as this one was still up as of yesterday! (Now deleted)
If you search her @ and ‘Jewish’ or ‘Jews’, you can see that many members of the Jewish community have been consistently engaging with her about her opinions.

Also this is a consistent stream of anti-Semitic rhetoric, not just one misguided tweet. So it’s not really good enough to post a casual Notes apology without addressing on all other platforms imo.

View attachment 269080View attachment 269081
Christ on a bike. What a brilliant 'diversity' hire. Seriously, she needs cancelling and I don't even believe in cancel culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really doesn’t get how problematic a lot of what she says is. Yes black peoples are marginalised but that doesn’t mean that other groups of people aren’t! She seems to think black peoples can’t be racist but her behaviour says otherwise

Reactions: 8
She really doesn’t get how problematic a lot of what she says is. Yes black peoples are marginalised but that doesn’t mean that other groups of people aren’t! She seems to think black peoples can’t be racist but her behaviour says otherwise
She's a racist. Check out her attitude whenever a black man even tries to engage with her. Seriously, she is trash. I hope she loses every single gig.

I bet PLT, Missguided, ASOS or whoever else it was she was on the beg with are glad they didn’t work with her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet Soho House is glad they didn't give her that free holiday she was begging for.
lmaoooo she’s fucked it tbh.

I find her comments on Nigerian men very wrong too but I feel like she’ll get away with that, but considering anti-semitism is such a big issue at the minute, she knew if she left replies open she wouldn’t come out of this unscathed

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wonder if she's going to address this on Instagram because she's just put a PR freebie on her stories and nowt else. 😂 😂

Did you see that Tracy-Ann O is all over this on Twitter? She’s really vocal on anti-semitism and has a lot of influence - sorry Steph, but you might have met your match here.

• Heart
Did you see that Tracy-Ann O is all over this on Twitter? She’s really vocal on anti-semitism and has a lot of influence - sorry Steph, but you might have met your match here.
Sorry but her and Rachel Riley are absolute c*nts. They both encourage pile ons constantly over absolutely nothing. That being said, they both get a lot of attention so looks like Steph has run out of luck.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but her and Rachel Riley are absolute c*nts. They both encourage pile ons constantly over absolutely nothing. That being said, they both get a lot of attention so looks like Steph has run out of luck.
my thoughts exactly!! l wonder if she’ll share the meeting that she’s agreed to with Tracy-Ann and Holocaust UK on Insta 😬 Sorry to be a cynic but she has almost 200k followers there so where is the acknowledgement post too? especially if you’re having problems with low reach atm, no one should see it anyway! 😂

Reactions: 2
For as long as she mentions nothing as Instagram, more evidence she ain’t sorry

Yikes!!
I hate to say it but it felt like a matter of time before something like this happened. She seems to launch into sharing her ‘opinions’ on things without really taking time to learn and understand the full breadth of what she’s talking about - particularly for complex or delicate issues.

I’d have a bit more respect for her if she addressed it on Instagram as well, feels like she’s banking on those that don’t follow her Twitter knowing nothing about it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh what a problematic person she is!
She only concerns when it affects her, claims to be an advocate for racism and fat phobia but doesn’t mind dishing it out, her attitude towards others says everything you need to know.

A lot of her opinions has misogynistic undertones, seems to have a problem when black men showing an interest in her, really needs to asses herself, however this I want to educate myself is just trying to save her career because she been caught out.

For as long as she mentions nothing as Instagram, more evidence she ain’t sorry
Absolute radio silence. And she literally posts every five seconds on Instagram. I guess those 'yasssss queen this book is AMAZING' posts are piling up somewhere unloved.

Yikes!!
I hate to say it but it felt like a matter of time before something like this happened. She seems to launch into sharing her ‘opinions’ on things without really taking time to learn and understand the full breadth of what she’s talking about - particularly for complex or delicate issues.
As her profile grew and she got bigger jobs it was inevitable her tit was going to be exposed. She was undoubtedly a knee jerk diversity hire and no one did any basic checks on rubbish she's been spewing for years. Oooooops!

Well............ she's been on Insta and so far uploaded a photo of herself. So on brand!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A ‘friend’ sharing the emails Steph’s getting. Obviously not okay but I hope she doesn’t use this to minimise her wrongdoing. Not only were her tweets ahistorical but they were also just vile. Absolutely no need, even being black. We can fight against the injustices we face without disregarding the significance of the Holocaust? 🙄

Apparently some of her Jewish followers have DM’d her with concerns and thoughts before, so this makes it worse.

Real people (not trolls) are still upset that she has denied them the right of reply.

Also really interesting that she’s staying quiet on Twitter (favouriting aside) too. Maybe her agent (?) has told her to do so?

A ‘friend’ sharing the emails Steph’s getting. Obviously not okay but I hope she doesn’t use this to minimise her wrongdoing. Not only were her tweets ahistorical but they were also just vile. Absolutely no need, even being black. We can fight against the injustices we face without disregarding the significance of the Holocaust? 🙄

Apparently some of her Jewish followers have DM’d her with concerns and thoughts before, so this makes it worse.

Real people (not trolls) are still upset that she has denied them the right of reply.

Also really interesting that she’s staying quiet on Twitter (favouriting aside) too. Maybe her agent (?) has told her to do so?
Who is this Chante person? Doesn't seem to be much interaction on her post decrying all of the supposed abuse Stephanie is getting.

She has still said nothing on Instagram despite uploading the usual PR rubbish and someone bigging up her book. She has pretty much shut down any sort of conversation on twitter so she is 100% not genuine, she is just shitting herself.

She may have completely shot herself in the foot but it's clear that the people that have hired her have not had a proper look at her social media which is just ridiculous in this day and age. I don't even look at her twitter but I knew she was problematic and her stories nonsensical. This should be a wake up call to brands about not doing knee jerk diversity hires.

Casual antisemitism is rife amongst influencers, she is sorry she got caught. Some of those comments she made are just absolutely shocking. It's also shocking that she's received the most disgusting anti-black racism I've seen in a while.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.