Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw GG on a yours clothing insta post, wtaf, who in their right mind thinks she looks good?! the makeup alone is bleeping horrifying. The dress was nice but the scary night time makeup look paired with a day dress and those nasty ballet flats…
Her whole look is just awful.

Reactions: 4
And she’s off out again this weekend, Recovered quick!
Bets in for next week then, how long will she go missing for this time round 🤣 also how many hauls has she failed to do? Surely these brands can see she's a lazy frumpy faced scrounge 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bets in for next week then, how long will she go missing for this time round 🤣 also how many hauls has she failed to do? Surely these brands can see she's a lazy frumpy faced scrounge 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼
She’s certainly plenty self confidence, “I’m a vibe on fire tonight”🙄 She’ll be selling the dress (that she loves so much) off tomorrow, watch this.

• Haha
Size of GG and her mum in that grid post. You got woman dressed as frumpy as her 59 year old mother. Think GG is even bigger than her mum, never seen such big hands on a young woman. Shocking really. Gonna be completely housebound in a few year blaming it on pain from a car accident where at the time caused no problems.

Reactions: 1
We need a GG thread and a new PS influencers thread before this one is shut. Any titles ideas?

Reactions: 2
We need a GG thread and a new PS influencers thread before this one is shut. Any titles ideas?
As its all rolled into 1 will in just need to be PS influencers 2?

If doing a separate one for GG as she's talked about a lot:
Can't leave the house unless it's a free spa, she's just as boneidle as her fat lazy ma.

Always in pain, can't wash her own hair. Marie's just as bad we feel sad for the dad.

Oversized dresses, and cankles galore. GG is nothing but a pain faking bore!

To be fair I could go on forever haha

• Haha
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does anyone here follow Aliss Bonython?

I used to follow her a while ago because I liked some of her style but I unfollowed because I started finding her pretty boring. Just so many stories about whatever the latest trend to talk about was then moving on to the next thing without really saying anything interesting.

She just came up in my recommended feed and without meaning to be unkind, but wow - what on earth happened? When I was following her she was always showing healthy eating and going to the gym and lifting and stuff. I honestly couldn't believe it was her with how much weight she's put on and a lot of the stuff she's wearing.

Does anyone here follow Aliss Bonython?

I used to follow her a while ago because I liked some of her style but I unfollowed because I started finding her pretty boring. Just so many stories about whatever the latest trend to talk about was then moving on to the next thing without really saying anything interesting.

She just came up in my recommended feed and without meaning to be unkind, but wow - what on earth happened? When I was following her she was always showing healthy eating and going to the gym and lifting and stuff. I honestly couldn't believe it was her with how much weight she's put on and a lot of the stuff she's wearing.
I’ve never heard of her but just had a look. She has an absolutely gorgeous face. But t he difference in size between late 2019 and now is drastic. She must have put on 70lbs? It seems to me like she’s trying to appeal to a BBW fetish audience, based on her grid posts.

• Sad
I’ve never heard of her but just had a look. She has an absolutely gorgeous face. But t he difference in size between late 2019 and now is drastic. She must have put on 70lbs? It seems to me like she’s trying to appeal to a BBW fetish audience, based on her grid posts.
And her bikinis are clearly too small. Looks very uncomfortable, especially the cleavage.

• Sad

Yel

I created the second PS influencers thread, I think.

Here is the GG thread too

Remember to report so we close the last thread, thanks! And create it in the same forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.