Georgina Grogan : Can't leave the house unless it's a free spa, just as bone idle as her fat lazy ma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the most popular in the PS influencers thread, she certainly deserves her own thread.

Thank you @RoundTheTwist for the tittlešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is about time she had her own. Thanks for creating šŸ˜Š I laugh every time I read that thread title šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her face has gotten so big it must be so uncomfortable
I know her features have just disappeared. Eve. Her arm is swallowing her hand. Yet no concerns from her that this extreme excess weight could be causing this EXTRA pain and fatigue she is. Bet her pain would decrease and her mo ility improve massively if she lost even 5 stone. She is literally gonna become one of those people who needs to be cut out of their house because they can't get through the front door.

Reactions: 4
I am sorry... does that entitled lazy moose want a round of applause for tidying ONE desk which has taken her hours? Some of us have a whole house to keep clean. No wonder she wants to stay 'disabled'

• Haha
Her face has gotten so big it must be so uncomfortable
Her neck has seemingly disappeared.
She puts the discomfort of this situation on the chronic illness, like the extra weight hasn't any effect on her body. It's totally irresponsible and I don't see it ending well. She's a young woman, not even in her thirties if I remember well.

Her neck has seemingly disappeared.
She puts the discomfort of this situation on the chronic illness, like the extra weight hasn't any effect on her body. It's totally irresponsible and I don't see it ending well. She's a young woman, not even in her thirties if I remember well.
Yeah I think shes mid 20s? Wasting her life away and missing out on so much. Doesnt seem to have any mates apart from this Ryan who just sounds like another enabler running round after her!

Reactions: 2
Her and mum look sisters that wear each others clothes.
I honestly don't know who has the most issues.
The mum that supports her daughter to stay at home, play at being disabled and eat herself to death.
Or
The daughter who has no ambition besides being recognised as disabled, eating and being gifted dowdy clothes off plus size brands.
GG should be living in her own place and fully independent at her age.
Screenshot_20220830-001240_Instagram.jpg

Her and mum look sisters that wear each others clothes.
I honestly don't know who has the most issues.
The mum that supports her daughter to stay at home, play at being disabled and eat herself to death.
Or
The daughter who has no ambition besides being recognised as disabled, eating and being gifted dowdy clothes off plus size brands.
GG should be living in her own place and fully independent at her age.
View attachment 1538624
Bet the people working there had a right laugh when the ugly step sisters walked in. Look like they've 'stepped' right off stage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Todays stories.. I will never get over the size of her arms swallowing her hands and her neck shots oh my god. Fat shaming aside... she's an irritating bleep! All this going on abouther hair and how amazing these heatless curlers are then she shows a pic of the back of her head... looks tit mate but matches the rest of your appearance!

Reactions: 1
Just stumbled across this thread. Been following her for years on and off. When she was plus size but no where near as big as she is now and ā€˜disabledā€™, I just look at her and think how has she and the people around her let her get like this. Sheā€™s so young too. Itā€™s crazy. Iā€™m plus size, so I donā€™t want to sound like a total witch but she looks so unhealthy now. Those poor ballerina shoes stretched to the absolute maxxxxxā€¦ I feel sad for her now to be honest.

Just stumbled across this thread. Been following her for years on and off. When she was plus size but no where near as big as she is now and ā€˜disabledā€™, I just look at her and think how has she and the people around her let her get like this. Sheā€™s so young too. Itā€™s crazy. Iā€™m plus size, so I donā€™t want to sound like a total witch but she looks so unhealthy now. Those poor ballerina shoes stretched to the absolute maxxxxxā€¦ I feel sad for her now to be honest.
Those shoes are horrendous. All the beauty products she buys,all those bloody face masks she should spend the money and invest in some shoes. No wonder she can't walk and is uncomfortable. Only physical disability she has is her weight. Every year I'm just watching her get bigger and bigger, she is literally DISABLING herself!

Those shoes are horrendous. All the beauty products she buys,all those bloody face masks she should spend the money and invest in some shoes. No wonder she can't walk and is uncomfortable. Only physical disability she has is her weight. Every year I'm just watching her get bigger and bigger, she is literally DISABLING herself!
Fully agree with this. Literally doing it to herself. What more motivation do you need to help yourself. Mad

Her dress sense is strange. Very old fashioned. Basically she dresses like her mum.
Does she ever just wear leggings and a t shirt? Or a lounge suit thing?
I suppose she doesnā€™t show us everything but I canā€™t help feeling sheā€™d be a lot more comfortable if she wore comfy clothes. She was whining a few weeks ago that a company wanted to send her some free jeans to review and that she never wears jeans. Thatā€™s fair enough but does she ever wear anything other than long dresses, harness bras and swimwear?
And yes, the shoes, they look incredibly uncomfortable. Surely a comfy pair of trainers or sliders would be way more comfortable?
Sheā€™s in her twenties & dresses like someone in their fifties.
If she makes it to her fifties sheā€™ll be so massive she wonā€™t be able to wear much anyway, judging by how quickly sheā€™s growing at the moment. I know thatā€™s mean but itā€™s sad how big sheā€™s getting and it is disabling her. Iā€™m sure she might have back pain but her weight is making it far far worse.

She dresses like a granny really, and probably doesn't fit in any jean.
Soon, she will need a tent.
I think at first, she tried to dress a bit vintage maybe but she lost herself long time ago in the old ladies department store.

• Haha
Her dress sense is strange. Very old fashioned. Basically she dresses like her mum.
Does she ever just wear leggings and a t shirt? Or a lounge suit thing?
I suppose she doesnā€™t show us everything but I canā€™t help feeling sheā€™d be a lot more comfortable if she wore comfy clothes. She was whining a few weeks ago that a company wanted to send her some free jeans to review and that she never wears jeans. Thatā€™s fair enough but does she ever wear anything other than long dresses, harness bras and swimwear?
And yes, the shoes, they look incredibly uncomfortable. Surely a comfy pair of trainers or sliders would be way more comfortable?
Sheā€™s in her twenties & dresses like someone in their fifties.
If she makes it to her fifties sheā€™ll be so massive she wonā€™t be able to wear much anyway, judging by how quickly sheā€™s growing at the moment. I know thatā€™s mean but itā€™s sad how big sheā€™s getting and it is disabling her. Iā€™m sure she might have back pain but her weight is making it far far worse.
Over the years she has spoken about her pain getting worse but surely she has put 2 and 2 together and realised that the weight gain is probably causing the extra pain? She just wants to remove the responsibility from herself so in denial

Her style literally reminds me of Homer in a moo moo when he puts on weight and nothing else fits. If she's trying to show plus size fashion she's doing a very bad job of it just wearing the same style dress all the time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
This hair tutorial. Probably before her father dyed her hair. I am glad to see she can still lift her arms. when needed.

This hair tutorial. Probably before her father dyed her hair. I am glad to see she can still lift her arms. when needed.
Indeed. Sheā€™s apparently so ā€œdisabledā€ that her poor father has to dye her bloody hair for her yet sheā€™s flapping her bingo wings about all over the place in this reel?
She really is just a lazy cow isnā€™t she? At what point will she actually think ā€œhang on, Iā€™d better try to be a bit smallerā€? I think that will only happen when she cannot fit in the gifted old lady dresses she gets sent. Until then sheā€™ll just get bigger and bigger

Indeed. Sheā€™s apparently so ā€œdisabledā€ that her poor father has to dye her bloody hair for her yet sheā€™s flapping her bingo wings about all over the place in this reel?
She really is just a lazy cow isnā€™t she? At what point will she actually think ā€œhang on, Iā€™d better try to be a bit smallerā€? I think that will only happen when she cannot fit in the gifted old lady dresses she gets sent. Until then sheā€™ll just get bigger and bigger
Which takes her up to about a size 40. I remember her complaining not long ago because her fave dresses didn't go past a size 26 or 28 I think it was but then they brought out a range and she was saying how happy she was to see 'plus' sizes.