Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came here to say this, she cannot be comfortable in that knowing her boob could drop out at any moment
She looks bloody awful in this!

I think all these influencers should be named and shamed to the companies that gift them free clothes etc … they are making a racket from all this and the resale of these gifted clothes should be taxable. So if I see her selling stuff again I am for one contacting the companies and HM Inland revenue. She has nothing beautiful in her!

As for the Sophiehelenscott… meaning Minnie who was saying she was depressed because someone shared pics of her - but denied it was her… her lips look like a butthole! How can they think they look good!?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder how long it will take for Jennifer Kerr to sell Jess,s collection clothes she was sent!

Reactions: 5
I think so she has a wls part 2 highlight which seems to be after
Right. Thanks. I haven't watch the highlights, just caught up the messages. And there is one about a cocktail (with recipe) so I was wondering.

Has Candice (lovinglifeandlattes, fattywantsabiscuit) came off social media? Can't seem to find her.

Who called it? She's posted herself in the jess dress saying 'clothes for sale'. Gets them for free, takes a pic then sells them on 😡

Reactions: 3
Has Candice (lovinglifeandlattes, fattywantsabiscuit) came off social media? Can't seem to find her.
I found this. She has a thread on Tattle and changed her name. Hooe it's her.

• Heart
Lazy lump Jennifer cutting down her days at work to spend more time on insta selling all the shite that companies sell her 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Discovering Casey? She’s an American (or Canadian), plus size “influencer”. But all she ever seems to do is beg for money. Usually to pay her rent or vets bills. But then a few days later she’ll go on a shopping spree.
just wondered if anyone else follows?

• Wow
Haha you lot beat me to it, I saw the picture and thought wtf!!! What is with the spaniel ear boobs on show lately, I noticed a few plus size accounts do it lately. The weirdone at jesses doo last night was the same.
She had a big rant that she doesn’t wear clothes to flatter her. Basically that she’s fat so no nice clothes would flatter her. Absolute load of bullshit! Everyone wants to wear clothes that flatter regardless of their size, what she obviously means is that the free cheap shite clothes that she gets sent never flatters her but she’s too much of a beg to say no

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.