Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ Donald has new specs and he looks more beaut’

he looks an absolute spacca?
I agree the glasses are horrendous but using that word is abit much? I thought society had moved on from using words like spacca, ******* etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surprise surprise eyebrows is ill again! Eve. When she isn't ill she sounds full of cold. Reckon she's had so much botox it's blocking her nostril. Another couple of weeks off sick on the horizon? Donkey Donald must be daft to fund her laziness

Reactions: 2
Surprise surprise eyebrows is ill again! Eve. When she isn't ill she sounds full of cold. Reckon she's had so much botox it's blocking her nostril. Another couple of weeks off sick on the horizon? Donkey Donald must be daft to fund her laziness
Why is she phoning the doctors when it sounds like they’ve just got a virus?

Reactions: 4
Why is she phoning the doctors when it sounds like they’ve just got a virus?
Came on here to say the same thing. She’s always at the bloody doctors. It’s a virus. You’ve got a cold love. Bet she hasn’t done a covid test.
A few less nights on the booze and a few vegetables would help her immune system no end.

Always wasting NHS Money going to the doctors. Take some paracetamol like the rest of us and crack on with it. Her GP got some magic pills or something?

Always unwell after night out 🙄 said it before and I’ll say it again the best medicine is a healthy diet and some exercise!!!

Reactions: 1
Shes probably resistant to antibiotics by now she pops them so much. She must be on performance management at work with all this sickness. It's shocking. Think she's been off sick on at least 3 or 4 separate occasions since september?

And just like that she’s back out shopping and then off out for lunch (probably a gifted one!) Quick recovery!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And just like that she’s back out shopping and then off out for lunch (probably a gifted one!) Quick recovery!
She’s so predictable. Yesterday she was dying, today, she’s recovered. I bet she’s out on Saturday night. She’ll be ill again on Monday, posting about how she’s just waiting for the doctors to open so she can waste their time again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks really rough, even with all the makeup caked in.
Bless her.
I can't quite put my finger on what her face remind me of 🤦🏼 be kind, I know, but she has a very squished frumpy face with no teeth

• Haha
What pisses me off is the money she makes from selling all the freebies clothes - JK - and that money is not disclosed either

Hi my lovelies, I’m selling my birthday dress, and some other bits, only been worn to pout at the camera. Dm for details mwah! That girl is unreal she sells everything as soon as she wears them, cuts down on the washing I suppose. She never used to be as bad, but lately it’s all aff links and selling clothes she’s been sent for free!

Reactions: 6
Hi my lovelies, I’m selling my birthday dress, and some other bits, only been worn to pout at the camera. Dm for details mwah! That girl is unreal she sells everything as soon as she wears them, cuts down on the washing I suppose. She never used to be as bad, but lately it’s all aff links and selling clothes she’s been sent for free!
It always confuses me when she says she’s selling stuff but doesn’t actually say what she’s selling or for how much, just “DM me”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.