Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always confuses me when she says she’s selling stuff but doesn’t actually say what she’s selling or for how much, just “DM me”
Yea because she is too embarrassed as it’s all gifted stuff she is selling - she is another of them rotten to the core

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's feeling better because she isn't drunk on wine anymore! This girl needs to get a grip. On one story she's saying she's drunk, the next story she's crying about her period coming. I'm sorry but when my husband and I were on our ttc journey, alcohol was the last thing on my mind! Why isn't she trying to get her body the healthiest it has ever been?

Reactions: 3
She's feeling better because she isn't drunk on wine anymore! This girl needs to get a grip. On one story she's saying she's drunk, the next story she's crying about her period coming. I'm sorry but when my husband and I were on our ttc journey, alcohol was the last thing on my mind! Why isn't she trying to get her body the healthiest it has ever been?
Exactly - so fed up of hearing her period stories!

Every month is the same but she has no intention of changing her lifestyle.
We have been ttc for a while now and Iv realised that I needed to overhaul my lifestyle. Barely any drinking, exercising, eating healthy, losing weight these things are proper self care not lying in a bath with a face mask on

• Heart
Jennifer Kerr with her stories about not getting pregnant . Lose some bloody weight and get healthier! It would be a good start!

Reactions: 4
Doctors again?! What’s wrong this time? Yet another cold that doesn’t need antibiotics?
If it's a cold, she shouldn't take antibiotics as it's a viral infection. How about eating properly, resting...? How old is she?

Blame the tories for decimating our healthcare services or go private and stop moaning
She doesn't need to call for a doctor every 5 minutes either. This is also abusing the system.

Reactions: 2
So start of the week she was off work again because pulled her back and in pain. Now it's Christmas eve and she's shaking a cocktail without a pain or care in the world. Is she for real? How has she still got a job? She's been off sick at least 6 times now since August. Also is she a smoker? She's always struggling for breath then complaining she can't breathe. She sounds and looks incredibly unhealthy, and not just because she's over weight.

The smokers cackle on her. If she wants to get pregnant then maybe they could both could out the cigs.

• Heart
I noticed Someone on the last thread mentioned Antonia Graham…. Well she seems to have gone even further now and is losing followers.

This is the strangest set up ever. Never a proper ‘plus sized’ influencer. She was just getting fat for cash on OF and showing it off on TT for views/likes/shock factor.

Now she’s had a gastric sleeve, tummy tuck and moving away from OF. Noticed she seems to have a long term partner now too??

This whole situation must be one massive head duck for anyone, never mind broadcasting yourself in your knickers to almost 500k people in the process 😱

Reactions: 1
I noticed Someone on the last thread mentioned Antonia Graham…. Well she seems to have gone even further now and is losing followers.

This is the strangest set up ever. Never a proper ‘plus sized’ influencer. She was just getting fat for cash on OF and showing it off on TT for views/likes/shock factor.

Now she’s had a gastric sleeve, tummy tuck and moving away from OF. Noticed she seems to have a long term partner now too??

This whole situation must be one massive head duck for anyone, never mind broadcasting yourself in your knickers to almost 500k people in the process 😱
I noticed that too! The weight loss happened so so quickly, I've never seen anything like it.

Her hair is unbelievably thin as well

Cringing at Jennifer’s stories today - Omg shite in a hole 🤮 maybe I’m just being abit snobby but that’s really not what I’d play at my New Years party. And as for that poor dog, I thought you were supposed to keep animals away from fireworks? Especially when drunk folk are lighting them 🙈

I am furious - that dog should never have been so close to the firework! Bloody idiots! Sheer stupidity!

I noticed that too! The weight loss happened so so quickly, I've never seen anything like it.

Her hair is unbelievably thin as well
It’s SO quick! She’s had a gastric sleeve but even then she’s lost so much in a year!

She seemed to look the same and then suddenly she’s a size 10. 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.