Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They look like they're going to dish out Postcode lottery cheques 😆

Also we have 5 posts til a new thread are we going to grace jen with her own?

I think it’s about time she had her own thread, this one’s nearly all about her.

How about; miss piggy and the muppets At Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Why would you go abroad and stay at a family hotel during the summer holidays and then complain about the amount of people. What did they expect? Go in September when it's a fraction of the cost and all the little shits are in school. Idiots.

Reactions: 13
I’m so glad I’ve came across this thread talking about Jen Kerr. I really fucking struggle with her. She is the most two faced, rude, scheme cunt there is. I cannot stand her constantly moaning on insta, crying on insta and wanting sympathy that she can’t conceive when she lives her life the way she does? It’s a bloody good thing she can’t conceive - she’s far too selfish and lazy to have a child!! I’ve met her before at events and she looks down her nose at you it’s awful and she constantly looks like she’s been stung by a bee after being at the dentist!! I try to be a positive and nice person, and see the good in people, but I literally see nothing but vitriol and badness in this absolute worst cunt x

Reactions: 12

CrapEars

VIP Member
So JK was practically dead all week, croaky voice, half closed eyes, harassing the doctors etc. But on Saturday she’s absolutely fine! Showing off her new leggings, going to McDonald’s and trying the chocolate pie and the new McFlurry, talking without a croak, eyes fully open, well as open as they usually are anyway.
I bet shes ill again on Monday

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
I think its perfectly obvious she's not crying about the hair. She's crying because no amount of money or tan, eyebrows, haircuts, nails are going to make her feel good about herself. She needs to address that, not go for another haircut or to a different eyebrow person. All of these plus size influencers are greedy, beggers & expect everything instantly. Not willing to put any work into anything themselves because they expect someone will come along and offer a solution with a discount code and an affiliate link.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She is absolutely delusional.

The algorithm isn’t out to get you hen, it’s just that nobody wants to see you and your desperate Dan face wedged in the bath greeting like a baby cause you’ve got yet another ailment or trying on clothes that look horrendous on you because you’ve just taken whatever freebies they’ve offered rather than finding clothes that suit you.

She is everything that’s wrong with society - this horrid sense of entitlement and obsession over online validation rather than doing work that mentally stimulates her and benefits society as well as herself.

I know this is harsh but I’m glad she’s having trouble conceiving right now as she has a lot of growing up to do before shes equipped to be a good parent.

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
What's the story with this lassie has she got no teeth? She's absolutely rid rotten as my dear departed old maw would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Scragbags

VIP Member
Actual god help her when she has a kid if this is the stuff that's making her have a meltdown.
She's done this before with her eyebrows.
Her eyebrows went shit and she was full on crying.
She had he bf running about finding open hairdressers as she needed her hair done there and then. Spoiled brat is the only thing that comes to mind and then throwing a tantrum when it doesn't go right. She does need to really sort her issues out before they have a kid.

Pizzledizzle

Donald can barely spell his own name let alone comprehend the unimaginable horrors of Auschwitz. Shes such an insufferable twat.

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Hi Fattyboomtatty! Nice to see you mention reading this thread on IG. Just wanted to clarify that a couple of mentions on a thread isn't the same thing as a blog post. Sorry that you're miffed that you've been discussed in a plus sized influencers thread despite being a size 12 - unfortunately you're not really interesting enough to warrant your own thread. If you don't want to be associated with plus size people maybe removing the "fatty" from your name would be a good first step xoxo

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Of course it matter to consumers. The shite advert is aimed at the customers of the brand so if the jacket doesn’t fit then the customer will not buy fucking hell she is thick as fuck