Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bloody selling ‘bits’ again! She won’t put on her stories what she’s selling as it’s all going to be gifted… she’s just ridiculous. I’ve not known her long, discovered her from this thread but my god, she’s actually really bloody annoying!!
Why doesn't she sell things on vinted or depop? I've noticed she is very, VERY secretive about what she's selling. We always need to message for photos. Who can be arsed with that.... Moron of a girl she really is

Reactions: 6
Finally caved and unfollowed. She promotes what she wants but takes from all! I wonder how many idiot companies are still waiting for her to show their product. Her promoting sold out clothes is a bit of an oxymoron don't we think?

Reactions: 1
As if the rainbow room has gifted her a free hair appointment 😬 I’m sorry but these businesses drive me away the more they gift rather than entice me in

She’s off on holiday again I see. Profits from the sale of her gifted clothes must be doing well. She’s a right huffy bairn, her luggage was over so she made her man take some of his clothes out because the holiday was to celebrate her birthday so she shouldn’t need to sacrifice hers!

• Wow
I think he offered to only take 1 outfit and she said she felt selfish cause the holiday was for his birthday so she took some things out. Still not something to be that raging about like

Find it a bit weird how all of a sudden she’s posting stories regular or talking about the drip of the bloke?

Moan moan moan moana Lisa 🤦🏼🤦🏼 stfu and enjoy your holiday. In they stories I've gathered her complaining about eating too much, cramps, the weather, and her man wanting to play golf 🤦🏼 stfu pmsl

The outfit she is wearing tonight you can clearly tell she is not comfortable in it as she keeps trying to adjust it.
Those tops do absolutely no one any favours

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Slim influencers wear some terrible shite that passes for fashion and then the plus size influencers copy them because why should only slim people look like shite 😂.

All these influencers say they are dressing for themselves and dressing in what makes them feel happy. How happy can you be with your tits spilling out all over the place, strapped into super tight, plastic looking clothing or having your apron belly front and centre with zero support all to look like slim influencers. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 3
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Slim influencers wear some terrible shite that passes for fashion and then the plus size influencers copy them because why should only slim people look like shite 😂.

All these influencers say they are dressing for themselves and dressing in what makes them feel happy. How happy can you be with your tits spilling out all over the place, strapped into super tight, plastic looking clothing or having your apron belly front and centre with zero support all to look like slim influencers. It’s bizarre.
What journey is she on about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.