Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nattynoo

Another triggering infertility post she’s done why does she never acknowledge that she’s at least 8 stone overweight and she may have a better chance AND she would even get funded for IVF if her BMI was in the healthy range. noticed she posted her salad earlier then commented how her fella likes chips with his salad but she’s only put half the pic of her plate because she’s clearly got got chips aswell 🙈 I mean come on Jen that’s defeating the purpose salad with chips and buttered bread rolls

Reactions: 9

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Also one of the laziest “influencers” you’ll find, I never understand the thing where she says to DM her for stuff she’s selling but never actually says what it is she’s selling
Because she doesn't want to publicly show that she is selling all her gifted stuff and how much for. I've asked her in the past to share her stuff she is selling and it was all stuff she had been recently gifted, worn once in her pr/gifted/ad post then she only tells you the price if you tell her which ones you are interested in. Her prices aren't cheap either because she argues they are brand new. She's disgusting. Greedy.

• Angry
Well I can safely say she hasn’t influenced me one bit this week with her holiday outfit, quite the opposite Infact. That dress today you can really see how much weight she’s put on lately, that’s no underboob she thinks she’s got that’s a big old spare tyre. I noticed she didn’t take the bra comment very well. No everybody thinks your pure stunning Jennifer, bra or no bra! She really does need her own thread on here, omg can you imagine the almighty strop she would have if she found out!

just an observer

Chatty Member
Let’s all admit she went out just to say she went out for her birthday and to show her followers that she has more than 2 people in her pathetic life. Her instagram is a facade!

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
This is awful, why is she not wearing a bra? I get it’s hot but bloody hell, not everyone wants to see her boobs falling out of that play suit 🥴
Clothing like this is why most plus size influencers are a joke. No support, no shape no tailoring just a giant swathe of green fabric cut in a style that is more suited to smaller bodies. It’s like the minute they start spouting all the plus size influencer buzz words they forget that most of their followers want to look nice, stylish and not like the literal fashion victim elephant in the room. Most of them seem allergic to a well fitting bra too.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Can’t get over the fact she’s on stories whining about the state of her eyebrows when she literally looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters 🌝

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Is she thick? Of course you can't buy prescription drugs over instagram. Jesus christ. That is literally against the law.

CrapEars

VIP Member
So she has either sent, or was going to send money to these people, presumably to obtain fertility drugs because her GP has refused them because of her BMI. Firstly, how incredibly dangerous, secondly, why not just even attempt to lose weight rather than buy god knows what from the Internet? I just don’t get it

Attachments

• Wow

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The birthday dress is stunning BUT it didn’t fit her. There was no definition from her chest to stomach as it was all just rolls so made the dress just hang and cling to places it shouldn’t. She really needs to try and lose some weight and get healthy. Would do her mindset a whole lot of good too
she dressed terribly for her size… but then again I’m never really looking at her body I can’t take my eyes off her wee piggy face.

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
It's maybe just the people I follow but at the minute every overweight influencer seems to be shouting infertility at the moment but none of them willing to lose a bit of weight and see if that helps. It might not but if you really wanted it you'd try. I'm by no means saying overweight people shouldn't be allowed medical intervention but it's pretty hard to dispute the facts when it comes to pregnancy. But these influencers that have had everything handed to them on a plate for the last 7 years are so entitled and think they are above everyone else it should just fall into their laps for them.
I get really angry at the infertility content she puts out as it’s so clear she does not lead a healthy lifestyle and has no intention of changing her ways to help herself.
At the moment I am struggling to conceive but I know the first step is changing my lifestyle and forming new habits to help me lose weight. I know I have PCOS however until I commit to losing weight then my GP will blame that. However I want to make these changes and will do anything to help me get pregnant whereas these influencers are not prepared to change

• Heart

Loserlou

The audacity! There she is selling the doc sandals she's JUST been gifted! Why oh why do these companies continue to gift such ungreatful wollops!

Curly

VIP Member
I’m sorry if my pals seen me post videos of me talking to strangers whilst in the bath I would be slagged absolutely rotten! In what world does anyone think that is ok???

• Haha