Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her Christmas pictures, ok the dogs cute but why take his picture like a meerkat with his bits on show ok she blurred them but it’s still not a picture for Instagram. How come Donald looks so chavy in all the pictures she takes of him.
Because he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That purple monstrosity is hideous. She looks like a quality street!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way is she going out in any of those outfits. Even though she's in her 20s she somehow looks like mutton dressed as lamb. What an absolute state. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That purple monstrosity is hideous. She looks like a quality street!
Like a plus size Michael Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually not even sure how she managed to get that silver skirt on it was so tight on her belly

Reactions: 8
I’m actually not even sure how she managed to get that silver skirt on it was so tight on her belly
It was not a good look at all. I couldn't even bare to listen to her stories about those horrendous outfits as she bullshitted saying how stunnin they are. When she looks like the reduced aisle of a tacky Xmas shop.

• Haha
Selling her stunning birthday dress after only wearing it a few hours. Thought she loved it, or is it she’s selling it because she wasn’t gifted it more like! I did for once actually like the dress but thought it was abit ott for just going out for tea then home again.

Reactions: 5
The birthday dress is stunning BUT it didn’t fit her. There was no definition from her chest to stomach as it was all just rolls so made the dress just hang and cling to places it shouldn’t. She really needs to try and lose some weight and get healthy. Would do her mindset a whole lot of good too

The birthday dress is stunning BUT it didn’t fit her. There was no definition from her chest to stomach as it was all just rolls so made the dress just hang and cling to places it shouldn’t. She really needs to try and lose some weight and get healthy. Would do her mindset a whole lot of good too
she dressed terribly for her size… but then again I’m never really looking at her body I can’t take my eyes off her wee piggy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she’s ill again, I’ve honestly never known anyone to catch as many colds

Let’s all admit she went out just to say she went out for her birthday and to show her followers that she has more than 2 people in her pathetic life. Her instagram is a facade!

• Haha
It’s like dejavu. She must have a serious allergy to weekdays lazy so and so

Surprise surprise off work not well again, and better in time for the weekend. Oh and sorry gals for the delay with parcels🙄 how anyone buys from her goodness knows. I see her feedback on Vinted isint great, there’s quite a lot of seller cancelled refunded sale. Surely most of her followers by now know she gets everything gifted then sells them on to make money, she’s a total scammer!

Surprise surprise off work not well again, and better in time for the weekend. Oh and sorry gals for the delay with parcels🙄 how anyone buys from her goodness knows. I see her feedback on Vinted isint great, there’s quite a lot of seller cancelled refunded sale. Surely most of her followers by now know she gets everything gifted then sells them on to make money, she’s a total scammer!
And can't even be arsed to get off her fat arse to post them to her 'angels'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.