Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I can safely say she hasn’t influenced me one bit this week with her holiday outfit, quite the opposite Infact. That dress today you can really see how much weight she’s put on lately, that’s no underboob she thinks she’s got that’s a big old spare tyre. I noticed she didn’t take the bra comment very well. No everybody thinks your pure stunning Jennifer, bra or no bra! She really does need her own thread on here, omg can you imagine the almighty strop she would have if she found out!

Reactions: 9
Well I can safely say she hasn’t influenced me one bit this week with her holiday outfit, quite the opposite Infact. That dress today you can really see how much weight she’s put on lately, that’s no underboob she thinks she’s got that’s a big old spare tyre. I noticed she didn’t take the bra comment very well. No everybody thinks your pure stunning Jennifer, bra or no bra! She really does need her own thread on here, omg can you imagine the almighty strop she would have if she found out!
But if you ever say a word against her- unfollow
---
Absolutely 100% bastard now wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thoughts on tonight’s stunning outfit? I just hope its got good stitching because it’s going to be strained when she’s sat down tonight. She’s forever butting in when he’s speaking, she’s definitely the boss! The nose picking was enough for me 🤢 why oh why would you even post that, complete chavs 🙈

That dress is straining at the seams… how can she think that looks ok? She’s getting bigger by the day.

The dress does not do anything and must feel so uncomfortable.
I honestly don’t know why companies send her anything as she is a terrible representation for the plus size community.
We want to know what styles flatter, best fabrics to skim not dress in clothes that are too small but also made to suit smaller bodies. I’m a firm believer that just because you can wear something doesn’t mean you should. Everyone has different body shapes and sizes and there are clothes out there to flatter everyone

Reactions: 7
Takes a photo of her bloke carrying her bag she clearly gave him to hold because she’s too lazy

HAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS

Reactions: 4
What's the story with this lassie has she got no teeth? She's absolutely rid rotten as my dear departed old maw would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to miserable mopey Jen who funnily enough has her period just in time for her return home… conveniently

Reactions: 6
Finally think she’s done my nut. Didn’t realise how long the flight was….she flew out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the story with this lassie has she got no teeth? She's absolutely rid rotten as my dear departed old maw would say.
I’ve never seen her smile so you can see her teeth. Jen with no filters and without makeup. She’s the double of her mother.

Finally think she’s done my nut. Didn’t realise how long the flight was….she flew out there!
She is painfully thick
---
She likes to make out that her and Don have the “perfect relationship” when all he does is takes pics of her and is on his phone constantly ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.