Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We never see her going proper walks with that dog. He gets a quick round the block for a pee and that’s it

Reactions: 5
It is am odd set up. For HIS birthday meal it's the 2 of them and HER mum. Even at Xmas the 3 of them doing matching pjs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd just like to put it on record that most people from Glasgow do not speak like this woman. I am black affronted for her every time she opens her gumsy face. Had a wee laugh at "I'm avoiding sugar, but that million calorie Tim Hortons thing yesterday was just a wee treat" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd just like to put it on record that most people from Glasgow do not speak like this woman. I am black affronted for her every time she opens her gumsy face. Had a wee laugh at "I'm avoiding sugar, but that million calorie Tim Hortons thing yesterday was just a wee treat" 🤣🤣🤣
Followed by no doubt half a Colin caterpillar cake.

Reactions: 4
So she has either sent, or was going to send money to these people, presumably to obtain fertility drugs because her GP has refused them because of her BMI. Firstly, how incredibly dangerous, secondly, why not just even attempt to lose weight rather than buy god knows what from the Internet? I just don’t get it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So she has either sent, or was going to send money to these people, presumably to obtain fertility drugs because her GP has refused them because of her BMI. Firstly, how incredibly dangerous, secondly, why not just even attempt to lose weight rather than buy god knows what from the Internet? I just don’t get it
What a bleeping twit. So the doctor won’t give her it so she will get it online! head loose weight!

Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow as she's in infuriating!! Why won't she have a go a losing a bit of weight, surely if it's something she wants that much she'll do everything to try and get pregnant? Baffles me

Reactions: 5
Is she thick? Of course you can't buy prescription drugs over instagram. Jesus christ. That is literally against the law.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.