Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Jen is the type of person who gives fat people a bad name. She is so lazy, work shy and unhealthy it makes me sick.

Reactions: 8
‘Donald’s always wanted to go auschwitz’

um…
Is it just me or I was annoyed at the fact she didn’t know how to even pronounce Auschwitz, it came across very bad mannered. It’s our history, she’s talking like she’s taking him to some sort of film set, Donald just loves all those war films! Silly me she was obviously off sick during all her history lesson at school.

Frymydevil

am I the one being thick but wouldn’t you measure your space before you go and purchase a new sofa ffs 🙄

• Haha

Nattynoo

I’m absolutely sick of these plus sized influencers who are TTC yet do absolutely nothing to lose the weight or be healthier? How can you be 7/8 stone overweight and cry about not getting pregnant easily! I’m a fatty myself and TTC currently 2 stone down in 7 months and I have PCOS, so it is possible to lose the weight! just eat less shite and more greens! And move more!

Scragbags

VIP Member
I LOVE that Jen has been begging for weeks for someone to do her hair tmro and no one has taken up the beg and she’s having to do her own hair 🤣🤣
I came on here to ask if I was horrible for being SO glad beggy mitchell had to just crack on and do it herself 😆

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m actually not even sure how she managed to get that silver skirt on it was so tight on her belly

Surprise surprise off work not well again, and better in time for the weekend. Oh and sorry gals for the delay with parcels🙄 how anyone buys from her goodness knows. I see her feedback on Vinted isint great, there’s quite a lot of seller cancelled refunded sale. Surely most of her followers by now know she gets everything gifted then sells them on to make money, she’s a total scammer!

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
So she has either sent, or was going to send money to these people, presumably to obtain fertility drugs because her GP has refused them because of her BMI. Firstly, how incredibly dangerous, secondly, why not just even attempt to lose weight rather than buy god knows what from the Internet? I just don’t get it
What a fucking twat. So the doctor won’t give her it so she will get it online! Dickhead loose weight!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That playsuit looks bloody awful. The boob cups are down by her belly button. Her boob just hanging. It's half way up her crotch. Just not a good look at all. In fact she looks bloody hilarious. Def not 'stunnin'. As for Donald... what is the point in his OOTN posts? Every time its the same thing.

What in the actual fuck. This mutant has “made an error” after going on and on about this sofa, and it’s not gonna fucking fit. You’d think she’d be used to things not fitting ffs

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
The way she’s been recently/ why would a company look at her stories and think ‘let’s invite her to an event’
And she had the brass neck to ask for extra profiteroles for Donald(wink wink ,probably for her) Id be mortified doing something like that.she’s such a greedy hound!

• Wow

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Just watched this pigs stories saying she doesn’t eat enough,my mouth literally fell open with shock-How can she say that!!shes out of breath making a roll ffs! Shes got a ton of butter,3slices of processed meat,mayo & mustard…half her daily calorie intake is probably gone on her lunch but not to worry she has “lentil crisps and grapes” to show shes trying to be “healthy”Jesus Jen your a walking heart attack with the most miserable attitude to life (And I only dip in & out of this ones stories) if shes so desperate for a baby why the f doesn’t she address her diet,get out and move in nature itl do her wonders for her MH. Im dumbfounded by her honestly dumbfounded,how does her fella put up with her,how does she get brands to work with her moaning fat arse!

Curly

VIP Member
I bet most of these plus size influencers would. If they're truly honest with themselves. I know I would! Being plus size you learn to love and live with it because you accept that being plus size is a lifestyle choice / hard to change. But the offer of a magic wand and wake up the next day even a few dress sizes smaller I'm sure everyone would do this.
100% this! I’m pretty confident but I know I’m not healthy and would love to be slimmer! Who wants to look like a big frump with a big belly! Not me ✋🏼

Curly

VIP Member
I cannot stand when people come on and do videos when ill.
If you are so unwell the last thing you’d do is take videos.
The wee pathetic fake voice and half shut eyes too hate it! And the disgusting sniffing 🤢