PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna go in with a thread suggestion cos it’s just popped in my head 😂

PLouise #5: Paige & Luke sitting in a tree…the pink empire is always empty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she purposely trying to be unlikeable and unrelatable? Her story’s make her sound like such a dick!

Reactions: 10
So is it a kids party place now? Like Wacky Warehouse.
You’ve clearly never experienced the thrill and pure joy of a child sitting in the SWEAT booth where we all play pass the parcel and the winner tears open their present to find a note saying “Get back to work, witch, Rome wasn’t built in a day xox”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’ve clearly never experienced the thrill and pure joy of a child sitting in the SWEAT booth where we all play pass the parcel and the winner tears open their present to find a note saying “Get back to work, witch, Rome wasn’t built in a day xox”.
Hahahaha that made me laugh. Nothing says happy birthday like giant 👹BLOOD👹 letters

I do wonder about the longevity of the pink palace as eventually kids are gonna grow up and not want parties there, and plouise may go out of fashion etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently they’re taken up to the staff toilets 😭😭😭 honestly dreadful don’t know how the place is still going
duck off no they’re not, are they 😭

so the place has a gym, a cafe, a sauna in Luke’s office but she couldn’t spring for the three WCs. 😭

Also side note, what did everyone think of the advert with Desperate Daniel and the upskirting thing where she made light of sexual assault, as per she didn’t address the rare few that called her out.

Reactions: 7
duck off no they’re not, are they 😭

so the place has a gym, a cafe, a sauna in Luke’s office but she couldn’t spring for the three WCs. 😭

Also side note, what did everyone think of the advert with Desperate Daniel and the upskirting thing where she made light of sexual assault, as per she didn’t address the rare few that called her out.
Yeh it’s been mentioned on the google/tripadvisor (can’t remember which ones) reviews. It’s ridiculous isn’t it 😭😭 I’d say stick to makeup business but she isn’t even good at that either

Reactions: 2
You’re right I’ve definitely missed out there 🤣
---
Hahahaha that made me laugh. Nothing says happy birthday like giant 👹BLOOD👹 letters

I do wonder about the longevity of the pink palace as eventually kids are gonna grow up and not want parties there, and plouise may go out of fashion etc
Mine and my friends daughters are teenagers (still in school) and they won’t wear Plouise they want Charlotte Tilbury so her market really is little kids now.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s all about the pressure selling on TikTok, her ‘board meetings’ reveal quite a lot, she mentions that’s the only revenue she cares about, and wants to sell it before it even arrives. Dropshipper Barbie

On the didn't come from money part, yes her family aren't millionaires but this "lived in a council house couldn't afford anything more than beans on toast" is also 🐂 💩....

Her dad owned warehouses and her mum was an intensive care nurse (I looked the salary up around the time Paige kept mentioning she'd retired her mum in 2017 and it was around 42k even 7 years ago so well above average) so honestly her parents earned alot more than probably 75% of people who Paige would have went to school with....
Is she addressing us here or what 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m fairly new to Plouise. Her videos kept coming up on my FYP. But it took me a while to work out who she was, I’d see a video of her talking to camera. But then there’d be an ‘empire’ video with just the back of a woman with obvious extensions who didn’t show her face (weird) but when you did catch a glimpse she looked nothing like the shoulder stroking lady who does the face on videos.

I’m assuming that if you visit the wacky warehouse….sorry empire, Paige actually walks round with a big name label on? As I’m sure half her followers wouldn’t recognise her otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest post rubbing her shoulder (what’s that about anyway?)
Hinting for people to suggest she’s puts a softplay in her eMpIrE so it doesn’t look like she’s getting her ideas from here 🤣

• Haha
I don’t get the weird dislocated wrist…fingers on shoulder thing.
I don’t understand the constant heavy filtering that these influences do either. Hinch is another that looks completely different on herself filmed stories compared to other peoples. Why do they do it?! I can understand if you feel you look a bit rough and want you look more made up, but these people are literally altering their face. Why would you trust someone to sell you something who can’t be trusted to even show you how they actually look?!

I’ve just watched that latest video…

So she’s going to have the time to come out and sing happy birthday to every tom, dick and harry that shows up… (obviously she’s not going to do it, she’ll get the staff that don’t make it to the videos to do it) but yet on another video she was moaning saying people go expecting to see her but she doesn’t have the time to meet everyone as she’s too busy running from behind the scenes.

Imagine selfridges catering to looking after children whilst you shop 😂 It’s literally turning into a crèche

And saying she’s had teething problems with how busy the shop has been… you’ve been open for a good while, and you are always having problems with fulfilling online orders. It’s the same old story.

I’ve just watched that latest video…

So she’s going to have the time to come out and sing happy birthday to every tom, dick and harry that shows up… (obviously she’s not going to do it, she’ll get the staff that don’t make it to the videos to do it) but yet on another video she was moaning saying people go expecting to see her but she doesn’t have the time to meet everyone as she’s too busy running from behind the scenes.

Imagine selfridges catering to looking after children whilst you shop 😂 It’s literally turning into a crèche

And saying she’s had teething problems with how busy the shop has been… you’ve been open for a good while, and you are always having problems with fulfilling online orders. It’s the same old story.
Can’t wait for them to go bankrupt and it shuts down

• Haha
Just watched her tik tok video. She says she was from a really rough deprived area. She is brought up in droylsden, its never been that rough, when i was younger it was always classed as a posher area compared to others in Manchester.

• Heart
Reactions: 8