Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what happened with her and UBV? He’s put something up on his story about her tonight
Nothing on his story about her?

Edit: sorry, I’ve just seen it - it’s on his personal account though isn’t it? He says that she did something, which suggests it was her at fault, but he won’t say what it was 🙄 Someone must know

613230CD-F371-4B6A-9C5A-FCF89F4AA381.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Edit: sorry, I’ve just seen it - it’s on his personal account though isn’t it? He says that she did something, which suggests it was her at fault, but he won’t say what it was 🙄 Someone must know

View attachment 1527718
There’s something wrong W this man he says he will not bad mouth her after saying doesn’t shock me her best girls left the academy? What a clown

Reactions: 16

View attachment 1527718
Can’t take his word for it that it was her fault though, Liam loves to do that. He’s fell out with previous staff members and other very very high detailers(Auto Finesse) and also MVD, claims it’s never his fault and they always did him dirty. He’s a pathological liar and also his bird was 16 when they got together and he was 31 🤢 he’s a bad ming. I’m not doubting that Paige has pissed him off, but I wouldn’t take his word that it was all her

Reactions: 17
I heard he can’t keep his mouth shut and took ideas that were secret and told people he shouldn’t so she cut him off because he’s basically a leak. Don’t know if it’s true it’s just what I heard.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The beauty & the break up stuff that’s the last things I received when they came out. My mum ordered me the bath products , a lip oil & the makeup remover for my birthday.

Those lip oils ( spicy ones ) absolutely horrific & I made sure to point it out in the review too. What a rip off the makeup remover is , comes in a tiny pot & nothing like the packaging ( makes it look massive! )

The bath stuff is nice but makes me wonder why she’s branching out into bath stuff 😂

Anyway , my packaging came damaged & some of the products were nearly out! I tried to get Paige’s attention to tell her in her live but all her minions were telling me to tell customer service. I couldn’t be arsed , her customer service are so unprofessional calling you babe at every last sentence ( pisses me off )

Her products clearly are not doing too well as they’re always on sale , bundle deals or she gives tit away for free on lives!

P.S How tacky does her new Christmas stock look that she keeps banging on about on her stories

View attachment 1527718
She drops friends faster than flies die 😂

Reactions: 1
I really want to know what’s happened to all her senior artists still.. Millie is so nice, didn’t find Shannon or Lexie very warm but they’ve also left. Lexie’s mum likes to look down her nose at you. Abbie D is so funny and nice. Trish is not a very nice person, very stuck up and patronising, rich considering it’s her son who is a criminal (well I’m sure he is🙈)

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1527718
Must of been something bad for him to be kicked out of the “winners circle” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously it’s Paige , she said she would never show her house off yet constantly shows her bedroom & dressing room ( full of fake designer 🤣 )
I’m convinced that’s a room in someone else’s house. You never see any other part of the house. And why would you have a bath put in your room if you have a giant house to play with? It’s just a bizarre set up

Thread suggestion…
Always a victim of robbery, yet doesn’t subside her snobbery? 🤣 please do better than me. I am tit

Reactions: 7
I’m convinced that’s a room in someone else’s house. You never see any other part of the house. And why would you have a bath put in your room if you have a giant house to play with? It’s just a bizarre set up

Thread suggestion…
Always a victim of robbery, yet doesn’t subside her snobbery? 🤣 please do better than me. I am tit
I think it’s her house just not as big & extra like she makes it out to be , I don’t get the bath in the bedroom either. Could she not afford a bathroom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.