Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bringing out a budget version as well, she mentioned it on her stories! I do actually think she is really good with things like that she will always do a budget version so everyone can get something
Then she’ll be selling it for 50% off on tiktok when she can’t push anymore sales like she does with every product …

Gosh I hate when things are a mystery, if I’m spending £165 I want to know what on
She knew if she priced it higher no one would bother

Reactions: 2
I love plouise products, but I’m genuinely confused how she is making money as someone who has worked in the cosmetic industry for years. Lots of maths coming up lol!!

Example - I have ordered the lip bundles which contains 4 sets of lip products, with each set containing 2 products - so 8 products in total - for £23.
£23 after VAT is £19.17.
I believe tiktok will then take 5%= £18.21
I’d say each lip product at cost from the supplier is at least £1 each, totalling £8 (a conservative estimate!) = £10.21
Sea freight and air freight can affect cost, between 5-20%, going with 5% this would be an addition 40p = £9.81
Packaging - at least 40p per individual carton, plus outer box - rough estimate would be around £2 = £7.81

Then shipping to the customer will be around £4-5, which means she makes £3-4 max profit from this - again based on very conservative estimates and not accounting for business tax, labour, software, tooling costs, new product development, freebies, marketing etc. To put it in to perspective, her profit margins just on the product and not including anything will be around 15-20%, whereas most direct to consumer beauty brands aim for a minimum of 70%.

Maybe tiktok are funding but genuinely confused how this business is profitable…

Reactions: 7
I love plouise products, but I’m genuinely confused how she is making money as someone who has worked in the cosmetic industry for years. Lots of maths coming up lol!!

Example - I have ordered the lip bundles which contains 4 sets of lip products, with each set containing 2 products - so 8 products in total - for £23.
£23 after VAT is £19.17.
I believe tiktok will then take 5%= £18.21
I’d say each lip product at cost from the supplier is at least £1 each, totalling £8 (a conservative estimate!) = £10.21
Sea freight and air freight can affect cost, between 5-20%, going with 5% this would be an addition 40p = £9.81
Packaging - at least 40p per individual carton, plus outer box - rough estimate would be around £2 = £7.81

Then shipping to the customer will be around £4-5, which means she makes £3-4 max profit from this - again based on very conservative estimates and not accounting for business tax, labour, software, tooling costs, new product development, freebies, marketing etc. To put it in to perspective, her profit margins just on the product and not including anything will be around 15-20%, whereas most direct to consumer beauty brands aim for a minimum of 70%.

Maybe tiktok are funding but genuinely confused how this business is profitable…
I believe a lot of companies have come forward and said TikTok fund this, I got the base for 99p as a first time buyer on TikTok and apparently TikTok pay the £9 extra and then postage - this is done for multiple companies too.. any that have TikTok shop And offer massive discounts.
Strange though 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Where do I report her? She’s done two competitions both of which my daughter has gone in for and never announced a winner. To enter you had to spam the comments and I think she’s just getting her engagement up and there is no competition at all.

Reactions: 6
Where do I report her? She’s done two competitions both of which my daughter has gone in for and never announced a winner. To enter you had to spam the comments and I think she’s just getting her engagement up and there is no competition at all.
Not sure but there is a place - Google “report fake competition” maybe xx

New thread suggestion:

Plouise #4: you’re not fooling anyone with tiktok sales - every product past 2015 has been a fail

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This happened to me when he diary came out. On a live she said go and comment bla bla on a post, I never normally enter things but I thought go on then. I m turned on post/story notifications to keep an eye on the announcement. After a week or two I decided to msg and ask if the winner had been announced. They told me it was announced on stories last week so I asked to see it as I had notifications on and was checking daily. They replied saying they don’t need to share the winner, which is fair enough but if you had nothing to hide you would just share it. I wasn’t rude or anything. I just know they lied lol

Reactions: 3
This happened to me when he diary came out. On a live she said go and comment bla bla on a post, I never normally enter things but I thought go on then. I m turned on post/story notifications to keep an eye on the announcement. After a week or two I decided to msg and ask if the winner had been announced. They told me it was announced on stories last week so I asked to see it as I had notifications on and was checking daily. They replied saying they don’t need to share the winner, which is fair enough but if you had nothing to hide you would just share it. I wasn’t rude or anything. I just know they lied lol
Of course they did! It’s a running theme with that ‘company’ they do fake competitions clearly to get their engagement up! Absolutely bleeping tit show of a place!

Oh look the new company she’s started which is also makeup (defo money laundering or some tit going on?!) is launching today & already on sale 😂😂

Reactions: 2
loads do it. In the style do it all the time… same with filler companies like revolax

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.