Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Banny2020

971A45E8-9045-42BB-BE3F-161CB9B09AB1.png
Barely sees the profit?! IS SHE JOKING?! TWO Lamborghini’s, teeth done, endless flaunting of designer items and a chef on Christmas Day to name but a few - what you paying for that with if it isn’t profit????!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 30

Abongo

VIP Member
Is this the “split your kipper” collection? I’m sorry, but this just screams thrush.
EF14AA96-130F-42C5-84D5-787CA996648D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Ninetiesbitxh

I’ve been following this thread/ the previous thread for a while now and it’s never really came across as malicious etc just people stating how they don’t like her and how she comes across as braggy and so on. However, over the past couple of weeks it’s became very nasty. Regardless of how much you don’t like her (you don’t even know her so I don’t get how you can have such a hatred for a stranger) but the comments on her looks calling her dumpy etc really isn’t fair. Yeah some of the stuff she does/says I don’t fully agree with but come on guys she’s a human being.. some of these comments are awful and so full of spite.
I have to disagree with this. Compared to others the Plouise thread is quite tame considering that way she behaves and the things she’s posted. I’ve just looked back over the last 5/6 pages and nothing jumped out as horrible and I didn’t see any comments calling her dumpy. It’s common knowledge she’s had a BBL and it does make her shape look quite strange. Things that have been brought up include: (this is like a thread re-cap half way though)

- when she had her teeth done and couldn’t pronounce the letter F
- breaking lockdown rules
- speculation about UBV and their friendship
- dodgy tan
- the clothing line and her brother stealing another companies designs
- the bodysuit that sawed her fanny in half
- shit swatches of a palette where their finger doesn’t touch the shadows
- finally, the photo shoot in her underwear, draped over her two cars with money hanging from her body which we are still unsure as to what this has to do with makeup.

there’s evidence on here that Plouise isn’t a very nice person, doesn’t have much business sense and is often very braggy on her Instagram stories which is why she draws this kind of attention. At the end of the day she’s just a MUA from Droylsden who’s made a few quid. I honestly think the money has gone to her head a bit and if she calmed down, stopped sharing every aspect of her life and knocked this manifesting bollocks on the head then it would really benefit her. She needs a business development manager and probably someone who works in PR who isn’t just one of her cronies and will tell her when she’s making a fool of herself. If you’re going to put yourself in the public eye, then expect people to criticise your actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

the_moonins

VIP Member
When the boss says she pays her staff well, but the staff can only afford to get the front top set of veneers done
459629F1-F9F2-40DE-AA99-0CE9D9FAB6B1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

model1

I have modelled recently at Plouise and I am still waiting payment after weeks, all I get is this will be paid in 30 days. I am fed up and out of pocket , this is disgusting. The brushes were filthy and the building was awful. I wouldn't ever model there again!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
The thing i can't STAND at the moment is all the long arse quotes she writes underneath her posts and her weird commentaryshe does over her videos. "Babe" this and "Babe" that. Like shes some sort of philosopher. It comes across as so patronising and childish to me and cheapens her brand. Instead of actually listening to the feedback from her customers shes like a bull in China (literally🤣) shop, creating tacky and OTT products and packaging just because that's what she likes. I work in beauty and absolutely love the base but would never waste my money on those god awful palettes in a giant suitcase 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24

ProblemChild

VIP Member
I know controversy but I love plouise products! I really like them. I think she’s nice enough to her customers as well I waited for a order once over 3 months but I had personally forgot about it when I contacted they refunded asap and where really nice about it over Christmas time.
I think she does try to sell her lifestyle a little bit but I do like her and products!
Wrong thread hun. Wrong whole website.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Manonthemoon

I can't remember if she had said she had body sculpting surgery or not? Either was see attached and it explains how her body shape isn't possible
She had BBL... and then proceeded to advertise a personal trainer from her “winners circle”, suggesting that’s how she got that body. But she wouldn’t talk about BBL though because that wasn’t good for her young followers apparently. She’d much rather they struggle to achieve the unachievable and then feel bad about themselves instead

• Angry
  • Heart

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
And when that happens what will you all do? I know I've contributed to this thread but I don't wish her downfall. I'm not waiting with baited breath. Yeah her personal style is a little gauche and not everyone's cup of tea but if she likes it good for her. I enjoy some of her products. I'm sure we all have much better things to do than "gossip". I know I do. I'm feeling guilty for contributing to the post now. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
you joined a week ago and all 7 of your posts are defending paige LOL NICE TRY! nobody is praying for her downfall we just call out silly behaviour

• Haha
I can’t go see my Nan but you have your big fuck off chef come in and cook for you. That’s last night you had people over from another household and how many today? Taking the fucking piss.

Also on a side note it makes me laugh how her brothers pretend to be hard men with the posing 😂😂

Reactions: 22

Walnutss

VIP Member
Urban valets needs a thread on his own
One of his captions "some say I'm a king some say I'm a c**t" nah who said that your a 40 year old man who talks about p.louise like shes MLK. Shes a fanny your a fanny

Also why is holllygshore putting flame emojis on his pics isnt she engaged. Does she pure like baldy guys washing audis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So Iv always got vibes of the brother that he thinks he’s better than everyone else and up his own ass, and today’s stories has confirmed it.
‘Can you make me a brew please?’ Sorry why can’t he make it himself??? Ugh can’t bare people who think they are above others.

Reactions: 21

PreeingPree

Haha!

Also the “she does not look 67 does she..!”
Lol I think you find she fucking does!

Take off that stupid filter and let her sit down ffs.
Like a corpse pushing around boxes in that warehouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 21