Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s her house just not as big & extra like she makes it out to be , I don’t get the bath in the bedroom either. Could she not afford a bathroom 😂😂
Literally! This is what makes me think she’s in a shared house or someone else’s house and she’s put the bath in there to have her own bath/privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally! This is what makes me think she’s in a shared house or someone else’s house and she’s put the bath in there to have her own bath/privacy
Good point! She says she shares with Geo , her employee , I think that’s a bit strange. You would think how Paige presents herself , she would have a mansion 😂

Reactions: 1
I stupidly ordered a Plouise lucky makeup dip box from tiktok for £25 I got 2 eyebrow products worth £13 & a bloody diary worth £15 !!!! I contacted customer service and said a diary is not makeup. Its misleading. I got a reply saying I'm sorry you're disappointed but the diary is included in the lucky dip !!!!! Never again. The diary is fit for a 12 year old !!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I stupidly ordered a Plouise lucky makeup dip box from tiktok for £25 I got 2 eyebrow products worth £13 & a bloody diary worth £15 !!!! I contacted customer service and said a diary is not makeup. Its misleading. I got a reply saying I'm sorry you're disappointed but the diary is included in the lucky dip !!!!! Never again. The diary is fit for a 12 year old !!!
the diary she swore would never ever be discounted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve seen SO many videos and comments on TikTok of people that all received the same contents and were disappointed. Sorry to hear this.

Reactions: 2
It’s so bloody annoying isn’t it , the customer service are tit & unprofessional. My mum got me her beauty & the breakup products for my birthday in July & they all came damaged. Paige & her team just blame it on the delivery service. These were my last products from her.

The diary is awful I got that when it first came out , really bulky & big too. No wonder it doesn’t sell , like you said , very childish x

Omg I’ve seen SO many videos and comments on TikTok of people that all received the same contents and were disappointed. Sorry to hear this.
I've asked them to prove it says merch may be included and I've had no further reply. The item is now unavailable !!! Maybe re wording it

Reactions: 1
I do actually like it. She is good at packaging I’ll give her that. Curious how much it is though cause it can’t have been cheap to make surely
I think it’s £165 I think it looks lovely and I can’t wait to see what’s in it as it’s all new unreleased stuff. I’m not buying it though 🤣

Too much for me , yet again she’s focused too much on packaging. She also forgets there’s a cost of living crisis going on.

Too much for me , yet again she’s focused too much on packaging. She also forgets there’s a cost of living crisis going on.
I think with this one the packaging has to be good cause there’s so many advent calendars out there. I wouldn’t pay £165 though whether cost of living or not. People are ordering though it seems as she has shown some orders

Gosh I hate when things are a mystery, if I’m spending £165 I want to know what on

Reactions: 8
She’s bringing out a budget version as well, she mentioned it on her stories! I do actually think she is really good with things like that she will always do a budget version so everyone can get something

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.