Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she started training with one of the other guys who left, he puts the pretty finger girl who used to work with her on his stories still training there
Pretty finger? Loool I know you meant Ginger. That Chloe girl. I did see her on his stories not long ago.

Reactions: 1
I know! I have been charged twice on my card and then received no email confirmation. My friend ordered and then received three email confirmations.

Reactions: 2
I thought she said countless times she would never send free products to influencers to promote etc? Just saw Eden harvz who is an absolute horror open a masssssive package not even pretending to like the stuff? All the comments saying they should do it for those who can’t afford all that make up and I agree

Reactions: 7
I thought she said countless times she would never send free products to influencers to promote etc? Just saw Eden harvz who is an absolute horror open a masssssive package not even pretending to like the stuff? All the comments saying they should do it for those who can’t afford all that make up and I agree
Yeah she chats tit but from a business point of view what sales would come from sending loads of freebies to a random person with no following it wouldn’t really make sense

Reactions: 4
Yeah she chats tit but from a business point of view what sales would come from sending loads of freebies to a random person with no following it wouldn’t really make sense
I know but the products come across very cheap if she’s sending 20+ items to influencers who don’t even do a good job promoting them, and she says all the time she’s all for helping people who can’t afford her products etc it’s just not genuine from her

Reactions: 5
Did she just cancel that live today because it was chaotic and kept lagging? She was only live for what seemed about 10 minutes.

On TikTok seeing loads of ads for the Skin tint, I was hoping it would be good but looks poor performance and quality.

I have just seen sooo many makeup influencers on tiktok live doing basically Ads for plouise I’ve never ever seen so many people talking about the brand, they must be desperate for customers this year they have to pay the influencers to bring them

Reactions: 3
I have just seen sooo many makeup influencers on tiktok live doing basically Ads for plouise I’ve never ever seen so many people talking about the brand, they must be desperate for customers this year they have to pay the influencers to bring them
It has been crazy on tiktok with lives promoting plouise do all these makeup artists really go to clients and use plouise on them not sure how'd I'd feel it was for a special occasion

It has been crazy on tiktok with lives promoting plouise do all these makeup artists really go to clients and use plouise on them not sure how'd I'd feel it was for a special occasion
They don’t unless it’s the base nothing else is ever used as it’s cheap quality, it might be that they’re doing ads for tiktok shop not actually plouise directly asking them to promote but it’s still mind blowing how much I’ve seen out of nowhere

Wrapping paper?

Is business this bad that a cosmetics company needs condescending wrapping paper?

“Don’t ask Santa, ask the universe.”

“Manifest what’s under your tree”

and then a weird breakfast themed one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.