Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny why tf has she about 5 stories up asking her brother how he likes to wipe his arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you link
There’s a few threads and she’s changed her name a few times - Here’s a link to her wiki

Reactions: 1
That Naomi knocks me physically sick she’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen! She gets people to photoshop her boyfriend into pics with her and her son when everyone knows he’s in prison she’s a bleeping embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣
Is her bf jack Ford? There is no way all those pictures of them are photoshopped 🤣🤣

There’s a few threads and she’s changed her name a few times - Here’s a link to her wiki
Can someone please share an actual thread of hers? I’m having no luck finding any.

thanks for sharing wiki @the_moonins it was a good read!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s got a new bf now then called jack Ford look on her personal Insta
Her personal Instagram is private so can’t look. How do you know this? Any screenshots?

Also - just to keep it on topic… is it me or does Paige’s new packaging remind anyone of toy makeup? Like you’d get with a doll or something? Her packaging is getting worse and worse with every new release!

Reactions: 2
Her personal Instagram is private so can’t look. How do you know this? Any screenshots?

Also - just to keep it on topic… is it me or does Paige’s new packaging remind anyone of toy makeup? Like you’d get with a doll or something? Her packaging is getting worse and worse with every new release!

Wholeheartedly agree. Me and my friend both ordered the tiktok blush bundles for £10 and I do have to say the blushes are HUGE I didn’t expect them to be so big! However they are tit. Nothing comes out when using the sponge dispenser and it leaves 3 big dots where you have dabbed it that are hard to blend out! And the packaging … THE PACKAGING 🤢 it’s very VERY cheap looking and childish I definitely won’t be having these on display on my dresser because they genuinely look awful 🤣 her old black and gold packaging was a lot more clean looking and tasteful

Oh I thought was this you were talking about
naomi bouncy blows and naomi chantelle (naomi ford) are 2 different people

Can someone please share an actual thread of hers? I’m having no luck finding any.

thanks for sharing wiki @the_moonins it was a good read!

Why does she post photos of a farm and peaceful country side as her goals? She spends her money on designer labels and cars and is full of cosmetic work makes no sense for her lol so contradicting

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched her stories much for a while now but I just clicked on her recent and Jesus Christ her face is like a whole different person! Also Danielle dropped off the radar for a while I seem to remember? Well she’s back now (not sure how behind I am with this)

Anyone know what happened with her and UBV? He’s put something up on his story about her tonight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.