Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I created a new thread - hope this is ok.

recap
(Not much to recap on)

- she’s posting more now, recycling old videos on TikTok especially
- still leading a fake boss bitchhh life
- Jonathan is still on holiday courtesy of her majesty
- still refusing to wear a bra

picture attached as I feel like everyone must see this

Had to edit the thread title slightly due to swears

thanks @the_moonins 👏🏼
Maybe Naomi will congratulate you with a free blow dry 💆🏿‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fuckinellllllllll I watched Charlotte Geordie shore taking out her pin curls following Naomi’s instructions and she’s got the exact daft expression on her face as If she can’t quite believe the miracle curl that been produced by a professional blow dry and curling tongue jobby that has then been pinned in all bastard night!!!

Is it just me being a cranky pants or is anyone else thinking what the actual duck?!?!?!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Fuckinellllllllll I watched Charlotte Geordie shore taking out her pin curls following Naomi’s instructions and she’s got the exact daft expression on her face as If she can’t quite believe the miracle curl that been produced by a professional blow dry and curling tongue jobby that has then been pinned in all bastard night!!!

Is it just me being a cranky pants or is anyone else thinking what the actual duck?!?!?!!!!!
TikTok is full of the same crappy tutorials yet they all seem shocked when it works

Reactions: 4
Sullivan is 5 in 2025 there about, is that when Jonafun is out of prison so They can go on a family vacation?
I think he will be out before then, maybe the end of this year early next years? Im sure he went back during 2020 and think with his remaining licene he maybe had to serve 3 years or just less

Reactions: 5
She tries so hard to be relatable yet the only people who will relate to her are other drug dealers girlfriends. She makes out like she has such a hard time as a solo working mum I would love to see her life like she does on a normal hair dressers wage. Does she genuinely think people are thick and believe she lives a legit life 🙄 soon as I first followed her page ( for hair ) I knew something was off, it was what made me Google hers and jonafuns name. Saw the MEN article about him and then discovered all the tattle stuff at the same time ( so maybe I should thank her for that 😉) she is her own undoing she tries to be relatable but then can’t help herself and has to show off her Rolex or mention how many pairs of Gucci shoes she owns 🥴 her made up stories about him are just plain weird too.

Reactions: 10
She’s one cheeky fucker making out that her ‘sewing scrunchies’ has resulted in her opening that salon it’s clearly laundered money

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just popped up on my Instagram doing a sponsored ad via buzz feed/Malteasers! (Might be old news now!) saying she’s a single mum no mention of Jonafun!

• Wow
She’s just popped up on my Instagram doing a sponsored ad via buzz feed/Malteasers! (Might be old news now!) saying she’s a single mum no mention of Jonafun!
I emailed maltesters saying I wouldn’t want my children influenced by a drug dealers girlfriend who didn’t actually stick to any lockdown rules… and I got a crap generic email back about using influencers to reach a wider audience

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel most sorry for Sul. If Jonathon doesn’t get out for 5 years, he’ll be so embedded in a routine of just him and his mom, could you imagine having some random man you see once a month in a strange place or a few times on FaceTime a month suddenly moving in and wanting to share Naomi? It’ll be awful for him, everything he knows turned upside down over night because his dad didn’t love him enough to stay out of prison even when he was born! A lot of things can be said about Naomi, but it’s very evident she adores Sul and I hope she thinks carefully about how she’ll introduce Jonathon into his little life. At least with a step parent there’d be a mutual understanding of boundaries during the beginning but I think Naomi’s desire for a happily ever after won’t allow for many when it comes to Jonathon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel most sorry for Sul. If Jonathon doesn’t get out for 5 years, he’ll be so embedded in a routine of just him and his mom, could you imagine having some random man you see once a month in a strange place or a few times on FaceTime a month suddenly moving in and wanting to share Naomi? It’ll be awful for him, everything he knows turned upside down over night because his dad didn’t love him enough to stay out of prison even when he was born! A lot of things can be said about Naomi, but it’s very evident she adores Sul and I hope she thinks carefully about how she’ll introduce Jonathon into his little life. At least with a step parent there’d be a mutual understanding of boundaries during the beginning but I think Naomi’s desire for a happily ever after won’t allow for many when it comes to Jonathon.
I can see her moving on with out Jonathan. She looks like she's had enough I don't blamed her I mean he isn't worth waiting for

Reactions: 3
There are provisions in place though in the prison system to support families , my understanding is he is in strange ways so local to them. Hopefully when he is out , he stays out of trouble to prevent any long term damage you have spoken about. I say this quite liberally as I do not know what term sentence he was given when convicted.

I can see her moving on with out Jonathan. She looks like she's had enough I don't blamed her I mean he isn't worth waiting for
I doubt it, she still talks like they are parenting together after her daily prison phone call, still wears the engagement ring, I bet when he’s out they get married and properly funnel all the drug money through the salon, he moves on and she never explains why she’s suddenly not solo parenting in a relationship

There are provisions in place though in the prison system to support families , my understanding is he is in strange ways so local to them. Hopefully when he is out , he stays out of trouble to prevent any long term damage you have spoken about. I say this quite liberally as I do not know what term sentence he was given when convicted.
It’s still so sad, I’d imagine those provisions would involve some kind of social services department or a family officer. He’ll also be of school age by the time he is released so as a safegaurding procedure the school will be notified by social services. It’s really sad, because he looks like a well loved and looked after boy and doesn’t deserve it in his life. A life of crime and a life of parenthood are not compatible, Jonathon really did make some awful choices!